Chapter 10-'Maya!'

Wrote a long chapter just for you guys aha! That is all...

*Tap tap tap* *Tap tap tap*
   Riley rolled over a mumbled in her sleep at the alarm she was hearing *Tap tap tap*
      She reached across to her dressing table and grabbed her phone only to find the noise was not coming from there
      *tap tap tap* why on earth Riley thought that was the sound of an alarm she didn't know. Maybe it was the sleep deprivation from her thoughts on Maya's all night or the fact she was not coherent enough in the morning to register things she hears, but she did.
She opened one eye and removed the covers from her face, only to find a blonde beauty tapping on her window at...6:45am! Riley realised when checking her phone.
'Maya!' Riley shouted at which point Maya put her finger to her lips shushing Riley and then  pointed to the lock on her window.
       Riley sigh knowing she would have to get out of her nice warm bed in her short shorts and tank top to be in the cold cruel world outside of her bed and let Maya in.  She moved groggily towards the window and yawned unlocking it.
       Maya slid the window and climbed into her... Friend's(??) bedroom. She held her jacket at both sides and then acknowledged the brown eyed girl in front of her. Maya smiled at Riley which quickly turned into a smirk when she noticed the brunette's appearance.
        She practically drooled over the amount of skin she could see. Riley's long tan legs proving to be Maya's weakness. As she scanned her body she finally met Riley's eyes and could see the disapproving look she was getting.
'Maya!' Riley whisper shouted at the blonde hitting her on the arm.
'What?! Can you blame me' Maya smiled at her comment brushing off the fact that she had just been hit. After all even she knew she deserved it.
'What are you even doing here?!...and this early!' Riley said 
'You know what..' Maya bit her lip 'I don't even remember but I'm glad I decided to be here' she chuckled at Riley's reaction to checking her out a second time.
         The girl just walked back to her bed and threw the covers over her head.
'Well that's just unfair' Maya complained as Riley hid herself from her.
'Life's not fair' Riley's voice was heard muffled by the duvet but Maya understood.
'Well okay' Maya said before walking towards the bed and falling backwards directly onto Riley.
'Maya!' Riley yelled for the 3rd time today trying to wriggle out from under the covers and Maya.
'You know you really like yelling my name' Maya laughed before wriggling around on Riley to wake her up but prevent her from moving.
'I'm coming Riley is everything okay?!' At the voice of Topanga Maya froze then jumped off Riley's bed faster than a dog spotting a squirrel.
'What do I do?!' she whisper yelled to Riley as the footsteps got closer to the room
'She CANNOT see you' Riley warned sitting up.
'Well if you weren't so loud...' Riley interrupted her and ushered Maya into her closet saying 'shut up!' Before jumping into bed just as the door opened
'Riley is everything okay' her mum questioned slowing to a walk whilst in her daughters room.
'Umm yeah' Riley faked a yawn and rubbed her eyes 'just...' Topanga cut her off 'you screamed something what is going on sweetie' Topanga brushed Riley's hair out of her face with a look of concern taking over her features
'Yeah just a bad dream is all mum I'm fine don't worry' Riley layed back down after lying.
'Well okay if your sure th...' Bang! 'What was that! Topanga shouted head whopping around so fast as she heard a noise from Riley's closet.
'What was what' Rileys eyes widened in fear.
'No I definitely heard something' Topanga stood up confused and Riley jumped out of bed stopping her mum in her tracks as she neared her closet. 
'Mum I think your going insane' but she wasn't having any of it and just moved passed Riley.
'Mum wait I can explain!' Riley shouted reaching her arms out desperately. 
'Explain what Riley it's just your old teddy it must have fallen, I was frightened you were hiding something there' her eyes shouted to look around the room 'ah must have been the wind especially since...that win-dow is...open' Topanga slowed her words and the 2 seconds off relief Riley was experiencing had just flown out that window.
      Riley smiled innocently awaiting her mothers next words
'Riley is there someone here?!'
'Mum what are you talking about??' Riley lied for Maya once again.
Topanga expression changed into anger as she bounded towards the closet an upon finding nothing ran out and looked under Rileys bed
'Mum...mum....mum!!' Riley stopped her mum and held her by the arms
'Don't you trust me?' She gave her mum the best puppy dog eyes she could and her mothers face soften and she sighed
'I'm sorry Riley I'm just tired Auggie woke me up 3 times during the night and now you with your nightmare' Topanga relaxed. Riley hugged her mum before saying
'Seriously mum who would be here??'
'Your right' her mother said holding her hand to her head then repeating
'I'm sorry'
'It's okay go back to sleep mum' Riley was so relieved that somehow Maya had stayed hidden and her mum had believed her lie and she ushered her mum out of her door before shutting it. She let out a sigh of relief and looked towards the closet in confusion. Then ran into it...
'Maya!' She whispered yelled upon entering her closet and looking for the girl. There was not a lot of space in here so where could she...
'Hey riles' Riley almost jumped out of her skin after hearing the voice from above.
         She glanced up to see Maya holding herself between the 2 walls almost touching the ceiling.
'Maya!' Riley yelled again 'how did you??'
        Maya jumped down and landed on her feet with ease before standing from her crouched position.
'Hello...free runner over here' she explained pointing to herself 'and once again look at these.' She flexed her muscles just as she had done the day before.
       Riley had to admit Maya had muscle but she wouldn't acknowledge it, God forbid this girl get a bigger ego boost.
'That was...amazing, oh I really thought she'd see you but she didn't and oh my god I can't imagine what would have happened if she'd seen you' Riley rambled on before Maya stopped her.
'I take it your mum has heard about me from your dad'
'I had to lie to them yesterday about where I was because i was with you...you know doing' Riley looked at Maya's lips and her own lip twitched at the memory.
'What did you say to them?' Maya asked resisting the urge to repeat yesterday's actions.
'That I was at the nurse and the reason we didn't say that was because it would ruin your badass reputation if people knew you were nice to me'
'I never knew you were such a good liar Matthews' Maya smirked.
'Yeah well I'm not proud of it' Riley crossed her arms annoyed at the memory.
'No...but your good at it' Maya stated.
Maya pulled Riley close to her by the hips and whispered
'Now...' She ran her hand along Riley cheek 'did we really go through all of that for nothing' Riley's breath hitched in her throat as she unfolded her arms and raised her hands tone placed  around Maya's neck. The vibe in the room had changed drastically as each girl stared into the others eyes. To
      Riley leaned in really close almost touching Maya's lips before saying 'no way'. Maya didn't need anymore confirmation, she leaned in the last little bit to capture Riley lips with hers. Maya squeezed Riley's hips with her hands and kissed her harder loving every minute of the kiss. Riley didn't ever want it to end but just as it did she got an idea.
        A mischievous grin covered her face when they pulled apart and she said
'You're a really good kisser' neither girl making a move to let go of eachother.
'So are you' Maya's eyes darkened as they both took heavy breathes after there make out session.
'Hey you're right' Riley still had the grin plastered on her face as Maya's smile showed confusion
'I am a really good liar' she stayed at first proud as Maya didn't get it but then it dawned on her... did she seriously just call her a BAD kisser?!
        Riley obviously loved the kiss in fact it was the best she'd ever had but seeing the look on Maya's face was so worth lying. She giggled audibly.
'Oh you!' Maya warned and Riley suddenly realised the position she was in...no escape. Riley then let go of Maya, slid from her grip and ran to the other side of her room...