Chapter 29-Role Reversal.

Okay... I know you guys have been waiting a ridiculously long time and I'm sorry. I even considered not updating at all because I wasn't sure anyone would read it but I read the comments and so many of you have wanted me to update so I have ...finally.
I cant really disclose anything but things have just been insane the past few months and it's seemed like it's one thing after another which makes it hard to write but I'll try to get back on track if that's what you guys want. Enjoy this chapter I had to keep re-reading the last chapters to get this one right aha.

...

"Cool it" Maya rolled her eyes. "I'm going" she began to walk away then  realised the teacher wasn't following her like the annoying guard dog he always seems to be imitating.

"Umm I know you're irritating as hell and I don't want you too but still wondering... why aren't you following me" she spoke after turning round and facing her enemy.

"Unlike you Ms Hart I am going home" he spoke as if to mock her then he turned and walked away

"Tell riley I said hi" Maya yelled causing him to stop and turn. A reaction. Maya LOVED a reaction.

"Have fun in detention Ms Hart" he decided to just compose himself and leave.
Maya just smiled
"Oh I will..." she smirked "...hopefully" she whispered her smirk fading a little at the thought of Riley not showing up.

Maya walked to the door of detention and entered the classroom. To her dismay no-one interesting was there just the teacher and 2 other students. One who seemed to be yelling at the teacher about giving him work while screwing it up into a ball and another sat at the back hood up, head down enjoying this nap-time.

Maya sighed and sat in the second row.
"Ah Maya what you in for this time"
"Love" she shrugged and laughed at the teachers confused look that covered her face.

"Whatever just get on with some work" Maya scoffed and opted not to join the protest of work but instead follow the footsteps of the kid in the back and put her head on the desk.

About 10 minutes later she felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up but no-one was there. Huh weird she thought. Then she realised it wasn't a tap but instead a piece of paper was lying on her desk that had most probably been thrown at her. She looked up confused and stared around the class nobody seemed to notice.
She opened the paper slowly and read the words 'meet me in the bathroom now' she looked around the classroom again but no-one was paying any attention infact the only people there was the teacher and the arguing student.
Maya continued to be baffled yet she raised her hand and waited for the teacher to call on her. Not an action she was used to but to feed her curiosity she had to submit to school rules.

"Ummm yes Maya" the teacher spoke quite uninterested in whatever Maya had to say.
"Can I to the bathroom?" She asked in her sweetest voice.
"You just got here" the teacher proclaimed.
"Annnd..."
"You know what I'm too tired for this I don't get paid to do this overtime. I'm stuck watching over you delinquent children who have no respect for authority" the woman ranted on about how disrespectful Maya and her "soon to be criminal friends" were so Maya just left and again the women just carried on not paying any attention to the blonde currently opening the classroom door.

She walked into the bathroom and strolled up to the mirror reacting to herself in the mirror by winking then fixing her hair to kill time.

"Quite egotistical to be checking yourself out in a bathroom mirror" a voice came from behind her.
At first Maya was ready to pummel the living daylights out of them just for the rude remark until she looked up in the mirror and she saw her.