important note

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New readers please note: This is a fanfiction based on Wattpad's Celeste Academy Series, written by the amazing @MyLovelyWriter. The series is available on Tapas, under the same author name. Events of this book take place after the third installment of the series, ORISON.

If you've stumbled upon this book and don't know what the hell I'm yodelling about, visit this profile;
MyLovelyWriter

Everything will make sense from then on.

CASeries Fam, loyal and old readers of the fandom book and TABS, if you haven't joined the Discord CAS Fandom Team/Server yet, visit this profile.
CASFandom
Don't be left out.

UPDATE: 25th September, 2020

I am slowly editing, republishing the Autumn Ball Series and revamping it into something slightly different. There will be no continuation after the Ball meaning the ending of the Autumn Ball will be completely changed and will be the end.

I apologize to everyone who had started reading pt.2 (ARLAND'S FLOWER) and waited for updates that never came. This lockdown has been the worst experience for me personally, and my heart goes out to everyone who's had or still having a rough time. It gets better.

I've loved the CASFandom since 2015 and will forever do. I am yet to unlock the books on Tapas and frankly, I just don't want to write about something I'm unsure of. I wanted part 2 to align with what Lovely was writing so it could be an ongoing FanFic with the series. The only challenge is I don't want to include inaccurate information (and by this, I mean rigid ways of how Valemnia works generally), since some readers have already read ahead on the website. I don't want to overthink on what I'm writing; if it's acceptable to readers or not. And if it is canon or isn't, I wouldn't want to spoil or give away the reading experience that others are yet to have. I know I personally wouldn't want that.

Some may want to say, "Just write. It's fanfiction. Who cares?"

I do. And FanFic is a good foundation to pave way for professional writing, so I prefer it being done with purpose.

I'm sorry if you don't understand my dilemma. I'm sorry if you think I'm not that dedicated. I know I am. It's tough. I'm really sorry. I truly am. But I can't keep on having this book as hanging. It weighs heavily on my mind. I need to finish it.

So I decided to take it easy. Edit the chapters already existing. And I promise to add more scenes (as compared to how I originally wrote it) to the Autumn Ball Series to make up for it's final ending.

—Marj ♡