Never The Same

They say that with change is a good thing, but I say that change can turn into a living nightmare that will forever scar you --Keisha Jones

Keisha Jones is or should I say was a normal 15 year old with big dreams ahead of her, until one day her life is turned around by a traumatic event.

Keisha's life is permanently changed by this. Will she ever tell anyone about what happened, or will she keep it all huddled up inside while her soul is tearing apart day by day. Or will it be too late?

Comments about the story from readers:

@MichaelMyers23: The overall depth and intensity of this chapter makes the reader feel connected to Keisha in some way, shape or form. Though not intense physically, the reader can feel her pain through your writing as you describe her feelings of hopelessness, like there is nothing else in the world to live for, and suffering, for she feels like she can trust no other man is this world and feels like she can't confide in what happened...

@TheRavenous: To be honest, the cover didn't really excite me, but when I started reading it I got really into it. I love this story so far and I love how you embrace the characters and go in to detail. I can't wait to continue the story! (Cover updated)

@SarahMiller480: It's about to go down

A/n: If the description didn't get you on your toes or hyped up, then try clicking that read on button and add this book to your library. Grab your tissues because trust me, you're going to need it, and try not to throw your phone at the wall because I bet that your phone was very expensive and loves you very much.

Part 2 coming soon after this book is completed! —Lovely_girl_writer<333