Chapter 18

Bryan's P.o.v

I fucked up real bad this time. I was so involved in Jolene that I forgot all about protecting Keisha and keeping my promise. Even though I chased her, she was quicker and got further, so I lost her. In the morning, she still wasn't home, so I called Jolene, but she hasn't seen her, and Jolene asked Oliver, but he hasn't seen her neither. With her condition, I'm so worried.

Keisha's P.o.v

I was staying at Peppy's house ever since yesterday night, and her parents love to have me. I actually told Peppy that I have bipolar, depression and I'm pregnant. The only thing that she was shocked about was the depression and pregnant thing. She probably thought that I look pretty and get anything I want, so I have too much of a nice life to have depression, but she's wrong!

"Damn, baby love, you have a lot of problems." She told me before hugging me. I nod and show her my stomach to show just how pregnant I am along with the pregnancy line. I have a little bump, but by wearing clothes, it's not too noticeable, but if you see my exposed stomach, you can see the line that means that I'm pregnant. Good thing that Oliver didn't lift my shirt and look at my stomach or he would've seen the line. Even though I'm not scared of him, I'm afraid of what he'd do if he found out that I was pregnant with his kid. Since he must like that shit and the idea of starting a family with me, because he's crazy, I believe that he might kidnap me and force me to raise the baby with him or something. I want my child to have the normal life that was forcibly taken away from me.

"Peppy, where's your bathroom? I've been having to use the bathroom like I would never use it again in my life because of this baby." I told her, making her lead me to the bathroom.

"Now that I showed you the bathroom, you have to make me an aunt to this baby. Please!" She begged, so I nodded and said, "You can be the aunt, but also the godmother lowkey." She laughed and said, "I'm satisfied." I laughed as well before going into the bathroom. I knew that I need as much of friends as possible in times like this. I'm just glad that I have Peppy back.

Jolene's P.o.v

After Bryan told me that Keisha was missing and Oliver doesn't know where she is, I was really worried. She is a very pretty and young lady, so I know that any guy would be interested in her. I just hope that those interested guys didn't kidnap her or something. I love her so much and would hate it if something happened to her and my nephew or niece.

I got up from my bed, feeling woozy. Ugh, Oliver must've been smoking in the room again.

I looked over to my side and saw Oliver texting on his phone, so I got up and started to walk to the bathroom. "Where do you think you're going?" Oliver asked me from behind making me mouth a, "Damn," before turning around and replying, "I'm just going to the bathroom to freshen up before going to help look for Keisha with Br—"

"Oh, you can just go with me to look for Keisha instead of Bryan, y'know, since I'm the person that you love." Oliver reminded me before getting up from the bed and walking over to where I was standing. Honestly, I'm shaking right now. He held me from the waist and whispered into my ear, "I love you, baby, and I want only you and you should want only me." He started to bite my earlobe a little, causing shivers of disgust to flood my body. Damn, I hate this guy! I can't believe that he did Keisha like that and now she's pregnant.

"Alright." I moaned, acting like I was enjoying this when I'm not. "I have to do this for Keisha. I have to do this for Keisha," I kept telling myself in my head over and over again. She's so lucky that I'm a good actress because if I wasn't then both of us would've been screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryan's P.o.v

I tried so hard to get in touch with anyone that Keisha knows, but that was limited since I don't know her friends in her school. Damn, all this shit is my fault! I was so blinded since I had Jolene! I should've just ignored her or something, damn damn damn!

I was about to walk into my apartment when I saw Keisha with a girl that looked her age, but a little shorter. I instantly ran up to Keisha and hugged her hella hard!

"Keisha, please never run away from me like that, you know that you can't with your condition!...Damn, I'm so stupid...I'm so sorry for ignoring you and treating you like the way I did. I promise that that'll never happen again because my job is to be there for you and protect you and I wasn't." Damn, I feel like I'm bout to cry. "Hold it in, Bryan, there are two little girls right in front of your face. You don't want to cry in front of them, do you?" My inner me asked me, so I sucked in the tears.

I let go of Keisha and looked at the girl that is next to her that is totally checking me out. I cleared my throat and asked Keisha, "Who is this?" They both looked at eachother at the same time before laughing. Keisha said in between breaths, "This is my best friend in the whole world, Peppy...haha...She knows all about my condition don't worry." Keisha then came close to me and whispered so that her friend doesn't hear, "But she doesn't know about Oliver or what he did to me, and to protect this baby from harm, I rather keep it like that." I nodded my head before sticking my hand out to shake Peppy's hand, but she ran into my arms hugging me tightly.

Keisha blushed before yanking Peppy off of me and hissing, "Get your own, this one is mines!" Peppy instantly looked at Keisha like she was crazy and Keisha looked from Peppy to me before her face fell and she yelled, "I-I didn't mean it like that! (Fake laughs) I was just trying to say that...I-I really like him as a guardian and I don't want anyone to take him away from me..."

"Or...you're very jealous over him." Peppy teased, causing Keisha to blush more and object, "No! I just really...ugh, stop talking." She walked into the building, followed by Peppy who was following behind her and saying over and over, "Oooh, Keisha got a little crush! Keisha got a crush! Keisha got a crush!" I laughed before saying to myself with a sigh, "Little kids," with a smile on my face before following them both into the apartment building.

Jolene's P.o.v

After searching for 4 hours with Oliver, I got a text from Bryan saying, "Sorry, I forgot to tell you that she eventually came home." I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket. Oliver looked at me and asked, "Who was that?" I shrugged and said, "Bryan found Keisha." Oliver sighed in relief before saying, "Alright, let's go home." He turned the car around, but my eyes were locked on his hazel eyes as he was staring at the road.

You won't get your dirty fingers on my little Keisha or her kid! Try me bitch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, here's the update that you was waiting for. Sorry if it wasn't what you expected but also not so sorry, lol. Keisha is back and Jolene is literally going through some problems of her own. More of that soon.

In the meanwhile,

Vote💋

Comment🤔

Think about the good🌟

Enjoy life to the fullest💖💝

Avoid public toilets unless it's urgent😷

Do you but stay out of trouble😍

Tricks are for everyone, not just kids😳

Share🎉