Chapter 1

Warning: This chapter may be too extreme for younger readers! Please read to your own risk!

(Person at the top is Keisha by the way or right here if you can't see it 👇)

"If I were to choose something to eat, would it be pizza or a burger?" Peppy asked Nelly, reading off the questions from online

"If I were to choose something to eat, would it be pizza or a burger?" Peppy asked Nelly, reading off the questions from online. It was this website which basically was a best friend quiz on how much you know and love your best friend.

"I know for Keisha it's pizza, and for you it's a burger." Nelly said, smiling confidently. Peppy looked at me to see if she was right about me since she's apparently right about her.

"Correct, baby girl!" I said before jumping on her and attacking her with tickles. Peppy and Nelly are my two best friend's, but since Nelly is leaving tomorrow to move to Cali, we are having our last moment to hang out.

"I have a question for only Keisha!" Peppy announced before lying her head on my shoulder, holding the phone that Nelly had. "Sure." I said before prepping myself.

"If I was dying in 5 minutes, what would you say or do?" Peppy asked me before looking up at my face as she continued to lean on my shoulder. I took a moment to answer. Hm, I don't really know...

"I guess I'll say rest in peace." I said, meaning half of that because I can't imagine loosing my best friend to death.

"Really?" Nelly said. Peppy got off from me and walked over to Nelly's bed before lying down. Wait, she's mad at me?!

"Wait, what's wrong with saying that?!" I said, alarmed at what the hell just happened. Nelly lied down with Peppy before Nelly said, "I would at least say, 'I'm going to miss you, I didn't want it to come to this. I love you, and I hope that you rest peacefully until I meet you in paradise when my time comes.' " Wow, that was poetry.

"Peppy, you know that I can't live without you and Nelly! I would've been in tears and crying too much to say anything at all! I love you so much and I wouldn't want something like that to happen to you!" I said, but she didn't buy it, she just turned over in the bed. I walked over to Nelly and hugged her before saying, "I love you, and I'm going to miss you more than anything else in the world. Have fun in Cali and don't forget to become a singer like you said you would because baby you are about to live in California!"

She smiled and said, "And when you want to become that actress and model that you want to become so bad, do it babe because you got the body for it and you look so freaking sexy! I'm going to miss your soul, and as cheesy as that sounds, you are just everything to me." We hugged tightly before I told Peppy, "Bye, Peppy, I'll see you in school tomorrow, and then I'll make things right. I'll give you a big hug, I'll even tickle you to death and then we could talk about boys all day. I'll also buy you lunch if that's going to make you feel better." She turned to me and said, "See yah."

I really hope that I didn't fuck things up, but I wasn't as prepared as Nelly was. Sudden Nelly bursted in tears and said, "I won't be able to see you both! Come, bring it in!" We both hugged Nelly tightly as she continued to cry.