Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 2

~Chapter 2~

“Ow….what the hell?” I mumbled, my eyes flickering open but instantly shutting them from the bright light.

I let out a groan and flopped my left arm over my eyes. Then hissed when I felt something sharp stab my ear.

My eyes instantly snapped open and I moved my left arm away from my face, blinking in surprise at the bracelet….thing that was wrapped around it. it was made of a tough material but seemed almost silky on my skin. It was so tight however, if I ever slashed someone with it, it wouldn’t move. Yes, slashed. There was three sets of two horizontal spikes around it and one, large knife like claw coming out from it that reached above my hand. I guess one of the spikes cut me….

I sniffed and then froze. Wait….I never owned a bracelet like this. I sat up quickly, my eyes growing fuzzy with sparkly dots. I stayed still until they faded away then my jaw dropped as I looked myself over.

I had on a white top that was of the shoulder on the right so on the left side it was long sleeves with cuts near my shoulder. Near the end of the sleeve the bracelet was over it and there was a hole so the sleeve was secured to my middle finger. On the right side there were four cut straps that hung on my arm and then in the middle of the shirt there was a black diamond. It was cut off so that it showed off my belly button and naturally flat stomach. Except on the left side there was material that was a teal color and went down to a point near my mid thigh.

I also wore some black shorts that went to my knees with bandage wrapped around my right leg with two holsters strapped on. When I opened them I discovered shurikens and kunai’s. Also around my waist was a white scarf like material that had a teal line going down the middle. It was tied around my waist twice then there was three feet of it to blow in the breeze freely.

At my feet were black combat boots that only went a quarter of the way up my leg and buckled in three places as well and I raised an eyebrow. I felt something shirt beside me and when I looked back there was a sword in a black sheath that had teal and white flame marking on it. The hilt of the sword was a teal color with another white scarf like the one around my waist tied to it. Only this time there was a black line going through the middle you could see as the three feet of leftover scarf flapped in the wind. The part that stopped the sword from going any further into the sheath was diamond shaped and I tilted my head. I liked it.

Then something clicked. Well, two things. Wait, scratch that. Three. One, where was Cheisu? Two, where the fuck am I and who changed me? And three, do I have black fucking hair?

I hurriedly pulled the sword out of its sheath, revealing a black and teal colored blade that had a white stripe separating the two colors. it was shiny though and I could see my reflection in it. Which I now used it for now.

I let out a quiet yelp as I saw that the dirty blond hair I usually had (and despised with every fiber of my being) had turned black with teal streaks in it. My side bangs went over my right eye and it was down to my knees in two high pigtails.

“What the fuck….?” I murmured as I stared into my-no, not brown-but teal eyes that had black flecks and slit pupils.

Then I heard a whine and quickly turned around, putting my sword up. Cheisu was laying a few feet away. But something was wrong. He looked like a puppy. He still had the black fur and appeared to be a wolf or husky. But he was a puppy. Like a foot tall puppy. What the hell?

“Cheisu?” I questioned. Cheisu’s eyes snapped open but instead of two ice blue eyes staring at me, it was one. The other was blood red. My mouth dropped open as Cheisu stood up, looking around in confusion and then looked down at himself, obviously sensing a height deference. His mouth dropped open, I swear, and his eyes bugged out. Then he growled, looking up at me. He then copied his reactions.

“I know, right? Weird as fuck.” I muttered, fingering a black silk choker that had a diamond shaped diamond hanging from it. It hung around my neck and now that I looked closer to Cheisu, his too. Also there was a spike like earring in his right ear and three small silver hoop earrings in his left. I fingered my own ears curiously and found the same things. In the same places.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” I shouted as it all came crashing down. Cheisu instantly joined me, howling in frustration and confusion.

Then we stopped, remembering what happened with the TV last night at the exact same time. Alright….now where did it take us? I thought, looking around.

We were in a fresh, springy and flowery meadow. I could see some mountains in the distance as I stood up and was going to ignore them. Until four faces caught my attention. And no, it wasn’t Mount Rushmore.

It was the faces of the four Hokage’s of Konohagakure.

Holy fuck I’m in Naruto.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Yes, I know. These past two chapters have been short. Don’t worry, the next chapter is longer.
I hope.
Peace!
~Mew