Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 4

~Chapter 4~

Alright. I didn’t know I looked twelve.

I rolled my eyes in the mirror the next morning as I looked myself over. I was in the same outfit as yesterday. Sort of. There was several outfits like the one from yesterday but there was a small difference in each one. This one actually covered my stomach and went down to the belt-scarf wrapped around my waist. Also it had a hood. Oh, and the main color was black with a white diamond instead of the other way around.

I clipped a knife and it’s sheath into each of my boots secretly and then grabbed the bag I had made Cheisu yesterday after asking Kakashi if he could please find a place with leather and a sewing machine and bring me there. At the sewing store I had made a bag that went around Cheisu’s legs comfortably with the straps and the bag was a zipper one that held a plastic bag of dog food, smoke bombs in a secret pocket so if Cheisu pulled a string one would pop out at a time and also a bottle of water.

I whistled and Cheisu jumped off the bed, standing up on his hind paws with his front paws against my leg as I put it on securely. I clipped it under his chest and nodded. With that he went back down to all fours, shaking himself out before nodding him head at me. I pulled on the black beanie I had found yesterday in my bag and also grabbed a medium sized sword with a foot long blade to put in my belt-scarf thing so it made an ‘X’ with the first sword that I am now naming Kōri Ma. Or ‘Ice Demon’ if translated. I’ll probably call it Akuma or just ‘demon’ for short though.

And then I headed out of my new apartment, locking the door and putting the key into the pouch Kakashi had given me that was attached with bandages to my leg the holsters wasn’t on.

“Hello Dragio-kun.” I looked up as Kakashi appeared beside me after five minutes of walking towards the Ninja Academy.

“Hey Kakashi. What’s up?”

“Nothing really. Just waiting until I’m assigned something or Guy-”

“Kakashi!!!!” Someone yelled, interrupting him.

“-annoys me.” Kakashi finished, sweat dropping. We both looked over our shoulders to see Guy running towards us with a dust cold behind him. We then glanced at each other and mutter one word simultaneously:

“Run.”

And with that, he dashed off to the left and I to the right, jumping up onto a roof of a building (I’m still amazed with my strength here) and bounding along roofs until I saw the Academy.

I landed in front of it with a sigh, not having broken a sweat.

Cheisu let out a doggy laugh from where he was laying inside my hood.

“Ready boy?” I questioned. Cheisu let out another bark and I walked towards the school, squashing any nervous feelings.

“Yes, the Hokage told me about you.” Iruka-sensei said. I was here earlier than all the other students who were outside with their friends before the Academy actually started.

I nodded then frowned. “Where do I sit?” I questioned, pointing to the rows of tables.

“The only open seat is next to Inuzuka Kiba. I hope you don’t mind.” He said with a sigh.

“Oh? So Kiba’s not a good boy in school?” I mused.

“Better than Naruto….” He grumbled and I chuckled, shaking my head.

“Oh! And you should study these! The final exam is in three days so you’re timing is really bad.” I blinked, nodding as he handed me about eight scrolls.