Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 13

~Chapter 13~

I tilted my head to the side, poking the thing on my plate. Lesson one when at the Inuzuka household: Tsume can’t cook. At all.

“Mom….” Kiba sighed, sweat-dropping while Tsume scowled.

“What?”

“You can’t cook.”

“I can too! Can’t I Dragio?!” They both turned to me and I pouted.

“I’m sorry Tsume but….not even Cheisu will eat it.” I pointed at the black ball of fluff with my chopsticks who was laying on the other side of the room with his nose covered.

She got an anger vein then sighed, drooping her head. “Well, now what? Hana’s working late.”

She looked at Kiba and he rose an eyebrow. “Do you want anything nice and burnt?”

I sighed and got up, going into the kitchen as they both eyed me curiously. “Can you cook?” Tsume questioned. At my nod they both had stars in their eyes and hugged me.

“*Savior!*” Cheisu cried and I smiled, detaching myself from the Inuzuka’s and pulled out some things for Rice Balls and Miso Ramen.

When everything was done everyone literally chowed down. Silly dogs.

Not that I was any better….

After my fifth bowl of Ramen and sixth Rice Ball I relaxed back in my chair. Tsume and Kiba had ate the same (if not more) amount as me and we were all satisfied with the food.

“Alright Kiba, it’s official. Whenever Hana has works late, you’re brining your girlfriend here to cook.” Tsume ordered and we both turned red.

“We’re not dating!” We shouted simultaneously. Then turned to each other with narrowed eyes.

“Don’t copy me! Stop that!” We again shouted simultaneously then huffed, turning away from each other.

“Awh, so cute.” Tsume drawled and both of our eyes twitched.

“TV time?” I questioned, glancing at him and he nodded. We both grabbed got up, leaving Tsume to the dishes which she caught on to as soon as we grabbed snacks from the kitchen and was heading up the stairs.

“You brats! Just load the dishes on me why don’t you?!” She screeched and we both laughed, Kiba shutting his bedroom door as I flopped onto his bed.

“Pokémon?” He questioned and I nodded, turning on the TV. I learned how to control it!

He sat next to me as I opened the box of chocolate Pocky when:

“WHO TOUCHED MY CANDY?!?!” Tsume yelled. We both stared at the door with a guilty Pocky stick hanging out of my mouth. Kiba locked the door and I smirked as he spread out on the bed next to me, yawning. We had done a quick mission earlier.

“Mm….I’m tired.” Kiba muttered, turning his head to look at me through half-lidded eyes.

 “Then sleep?” I suggested, laughing quietly and turned off the TV as Pokémon ended. This was like a ritual by now. Either at his house or mine, it was barely broken unless we had a mission or something.

“But I don’t wanna.” He whined, flopping on his side and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me to him.

My eyes twitched as I looked at him in annoyance. He pouted and I sighed, laying my forehead against his chest.

“You irk my existence.”

“Pft, I make your existence. Without me it’d just be a big pot of lonely.”