Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

One month. One freaking month. That long before I fought?! What the hell?!

I let out a growl, my fists becoming coated in fire as I punched the training dummy in rapid succession.

“Jeez Dragio, just smash the poor guy to bits why don’t ya?” I paused, looking over my shoulder and blinked in surprise.

“Kiba-kun!” I ran over to him, hugging him tightly. He blinked in surprise, putting an arm around me.

“What’s the ‘kun’ about?” He chuckled, ruffling my hair. I pouted, pulling back to straighten it.

“It’s been awhile. How’ve ya been?”

“Good. My nose feels a lot better.” I snickered while he rubbed it, remembering Naruto farting in his face and patted Akamaru on his head.

“It’s nice to see ya again. Want to help on training? I need to prefect this new move of mine.”

“Sure-”

“New move huh?” I jumped, looking up at Kurenai and Shino as they stood in a tree to the right.

“Yup. Well….really, it’s more of an old move I haven’t used in awhile.”

“Care to show us?” She questioned.

I eyed Shino. “I don’t know. I may end up fighting Shino. But….whatever. This move is for when fire won’t work. The rest I can just roast.” I cracked my fingers, back and neck before whistling. Cheisu jumped into my hood from where he had been chewing on a bone (human, animal or fake, you’ll never know) and barked. I let out a sigh, my eyes, ears and back starting to burn subtly as I heard gasps. When I opened my eyes again, everything was sharper and my senses had enhanced dramatically. My nails had turned into claws on both my hands and toes and there was a slim black, blue tipped and silver stripped cat tail moving around from where it connected to my body just above my butt. I knew there was matching cat ears on top of my head. Everyone was staring at me in shock and I grinned, my fang-like canines glinting.

Daaaamn. I knew there was a reason she smelt like a cat.” Kiba stated and I chuckled, undoing the transformation and rolled my shoulders. It’s been awhile since I’ve done that.

“Weeeeeell….who wants BBQ?” I questioned in the silence. Kiba instantly shot his hand up and I nodded, motioning for him to follow me.

“You needed to see me?” The Hokage questioned. Kiba and I had just ate about an hour ago and his mom had called, needing him to do something so I had decided to go see the Hokage.

“Yeah. I have….information about the Chunin Exam’s third round.”

“Mm? You mean you’ve watched what’s happened?” He questioned, smirking at me and I rolled my eyes, taking a seat in front of his desk.

“Yeah. The village is going to be attacked. The Sand ninja are betraying you and have joined ranks with the Sound. Gaara is really an unstable Junchirikki and Orochimaru is going to be disguised as the Kazekage and going to kill you.” I said, my voice completely serious. The Hokage blinked, staring at me for a moment before sighing and leaning back in his chair, staring up at pictures of the three Hokage’s of the past and one of the present.

“You sure?”

“Well, from what I understand. Me being here might make things shift a little bit but I’m certain it’s what happened when I was watching the show.” I said, frowning a little.