Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 16

~Chapter 16~

“Mm! Ah! I can feel the new beginnings in the air!” I said happily as Kiba watched me in amusement. Naruto had just left and he and I were hanging out before we gathered at Kurenai-sensei’s later.

“Yeah….I’m gonna work on getting stronger,” He told me, smirking and watched Cheisu and Akamaru run after butterflies in the springy grass of the park with soft eyes. I paused, knowing he was thinking about never letting Akamaru go through the pain of such severe injuries ever again. His eyes then met mine again, “What’re you gonna do?”

“Well….” I trailed off. What was I gonna do? I felt something stir within me then decided, turning back to Kiba with a grin.

“I’m gonna discover more about my clan! And myself for that matter! I may be away for long periods of time….but you never know when I’m gonna pop up,” I appeared in his lap since he was leaning against a tree trunk, “Right?”

He chuckled, nodding. “Of course. And….when we do see each other, I get one of these, right?” He questioned pecking my lips.

“Why of course.” I smirked, rubbing my nose against his then laughing as Cheisu and Akamaru jumped on us.

“Ah! Don’t lick me!” I squealed, lifting Cheisu up to get him away from my face as I lay parallel across Kiba, who also was laughing and holding up his own dog.

“Ready for an adventure?” I asked him, smiling. He let out an excited bark and I laughed, nodding.

“We’ll be the best!”

*-Ending credits roll and I sniffle- Awh!!!! I used to be so cute! –directs camera to look at older Dragio like in the beginning of the book- Hello all! I hope you had a fun time reading about my pre-Shippuden days! This is just the first half of my pre-Shippuden adventures though! Don’t you worry! –looks back at screen and sniffles- so….cute….*

|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Sigh….such a beautiful scene! Join me in Dragio’s next adventures of love, bloodshed and friendship on the next installment of Dragio [A Naruto Fanfic]! I’ll see you then!

Peace~

~Mew

Songs of the Chapter/Book x]

The Future Has Arrived – All-American Rejects

Little Wonders-Rob Thomas

You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid-The Offspring

Burn-Papa Roach

Situations-Escape The Fate

Can’t Stand It-Never Shout Never