Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 12

~Chapter 12~

Shikamaru is a freaking genius. Yup. He totally just beat Temari’s ass! Hehe. I could sense the glare of Gaara as he radiated bloodlust and even I wasn’t so stupid as to interrupt him now. Anyway….ooh! Look! Cockatoo is here!

“Oh my gosh! Duck-butt! Hey, duck-butt!!!!” I yelled, waving and he sent a glare towards me which I smirked at. Then something clicked and I looked towards Gaara. “Have fun Panda-chan.” And then I disappeared.

“What’s up?” I questioned, appearing beside my sensei. She didn’t know it but I had hid a seal in the designs of her clothing.

“Would you stop doing that?!” She growled, jumping and I smirked, looking down at the fight.

“What would be the fun in that, sensei?” I laughed and transported again, appearing beside Kakashi this time. He jumped, looking down at me and I smirked as Sakura, Ino, Choji, Lee and Guy jumped as well.

“Kakashi, I suggest that by the time this is over you make sure you’re guarding Sasuke. Cause Kabuto’s gonna try and kidnap the Uchiha boy.” I whispered to him. He nodded his head and I looked to the left as Naruto and Shikamaru ran in, spouting about stopping the match. I just zoned out, watching the match. Then I stared up at the sky, yawning. This was going to be interesting….

“Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp….” My eyes flashed down to the arena, watching as Sasuke launched his hand into Gaara’s ultimate defense. The entire arena became silent. Then:

“AAAH….WAAAH!! BLOOD….I’M BLEEDING!!”

I didn’t focus on the sounds of people talking around me, I just saw Sasuke and the arm of Shikaku that latched onto his. It was about time. Just a few minutes….I watched Gaara as he shuddered and the sand around Gaara slipped away from him. He was grasping his shoulder and his eyes were crazed.

Guy and Kakashi looked over towards me and I nodded as feathers fell down. It’s time.

“Kai! Release!” I disappeared as soon as I did the hand sign so the Genjutsu wouldn’t affect me. I appeared in front of three gigantic snakes as they were summoned and stood on top of the huge fence surrounding the village.

I bit my thumb, scrubbing the blood across my left shoulder where there was a tattoo I had gotten when I made the summoning contract. It just never appeared because I haven’t summoned anything yet. Now, since I use it, it was going to be permanently visible. [look on the side ~>] it was like a yin-yang tattoo of a panther with one angel and one demon wing. It looked awesome though.

“Art of Summoning!” I cried, and a huge cloud of smoke appeared and when it cleared the snakes paused, seeing the gigantic black and white cat with huge wings standing in front of them.

“Dragio! Been awhile!” The cat said.

“Nice to see you too, Hitomizuneko.” I grinned. This was the cat my tattoo was styled after. The bird-cat creatures had a long standing contract with us from the Tori Clan. They didn’t serve anybody unless they were a part of the clan.

I was sooooo glad I found that Summoning Scroll in the Hokage’s library.

“Ready for snake for lunch?” I questioned. She let out a kitty smirk and launched herself at the snakes, grabbing one in her jaws while the others were sliced with her claws. I watched with a smirk as she bit the snakes head clear off then transformed into my half-cat state, fire surrounding me as wings also sprouted from my back that were black with silver and teal feathers in random places. I launched into the air, drawing Kōri Ma as I twirled it in the air, doing a hand sign.