Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Deleted Scenes

~Deleted Scenes~

“Kiba! Come back here!” I ordered, chasing him around my apartment. He had gotten into my underwear drawer, that perv!

“Only if you wear this in front of me.” He showed me one of my more….lacey apparel and I blanched before launching myself at him.

“Give me it, you dunce!” I ordered, tackling him to the ground as he tried to wiggle away from my grasp. I quickly pulled away all the articles of clothing as he whined at me. I put them back to their appropriate place before sealing the drawer with my blood. There! Now no one else can touch it!

I sent a glare over at Kiba who was smirking by now. I tackled him again, smacking him upside the head repeatedly. “You dunce! Dunce, dunce, dunce! What the hell?!”

“Can you blame a guy?” He whined, trying to cover his head.

“Yes! Yes I can!” Kiba scowled before rolling over, pinning my arms to the ground.

“Stop that.” He ordered and I scowled up at him before sticking my tongue out childishly. I then gasped in shock and pain as he bit it.

“Owh!” I complained, wincing as he smirked.

Somehow throughout that disastrous night, we ended up making up, and making out. Yes, I know. PG-13 this bitch. Hehe. Well….he tastes like dog and….really, really good cologne.

How do I know….? Let’s just say he now has several marks on his neck….hehe.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Authors Note

This is it! This is really the final chapter! This answers the little dialogue in the beginning of the book, if anyone was wondering. Now, until next time. *salutes and waves while snuffling and cuddling Kiba*
Oh! And please vote! x3