Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 7

~Chapter 7~

“The tower’s where everyone is ultimately going….so we might as well set traps as close to there as possible.”

Kiba paused, Akamaru sniffing the air, scenting the same people as me. “Found them already, huh? Where are they?”

I looked towards the tree they were hiding in and smirked. “AAAAAGH!!” The team yelled and I heard the ‘splats’ as the bugs dropped on them.

They all collapsed on top of the net with string everywhere and I yawned.

“Gross….,” One muttered, getting up and I snorted as his hand caught a string.

“The flying leeches of Konoha Village can sense perspiration and body heart and fling themselves en masse! If you can’t get them off your body within five minutes, you’re finished. And if you panic trying to get away from them….well….one team down!” Kiba explained, smirking as they were lifted up into the air in the net.

“HELP!!!” They screamed. “AAAAGH!”

I paused as Kiba, Shino, Hinata and I lounged around the main tower in the center of Training Ground 44, already having summoned Kurenai-sensei by opening the Heaven and Earth scroll at the same time. Right now Kiba and I were on one couch and Hinata and Shino on the other, watching the TV. Kiba was sitting cross-legged and I had my head laying on one of his legs with my legs spread out while Akamaru and Cheisu were chewing on toys. Both Hinata and Shino were sitting cross-legged on separate ends of the couch.

“I’m bored.” Kiba muttered and I nodded, yawning.

I sniffed, wiping my eyes then froze. It’s been one night since we’ve been in this tower and if I remember correctly, about this time in the manga is when the three sound ninja face off against Lee, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru and then Sasuke when he wakes up while Naruto stays unconscious.

“What’s wrong?” Kiba questioned, ruffling my hair.

“Nothing. Just sensing that the Sound Ninja are going against Sakura while Naruto and Sasuke are passed out and Ino, Choji, Shikamaru and Lee are all fighting with them but getting their asses kicked.”

“Well that was descriptive.” He muttered, raising an eyebrow while Hinata and Shino eyed me.

“Er….yeah. Hehe. Anyway, nothing to worry about. Sasuke just goes a wittle bit crazy.” I made my finger twirl next to my ear in a loopy sign and smiled up at Kiba. He blinked and chuckled, shaking his head.

“I think we all know that.”

“Eh….maybe. So….who wants to eat?” I questioned. We all stared at each other for a moment before rushing towards the kitchen, jumping over couches and other obstacles.

“FOOD!” Kiba and I yelled, raiding the cabinets as Shino and Hinata start making ramen. Stupid three minute wait.

“La, la, la….floating down a stream, life is such a dream….dance, fucker, dance….Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb….situations, are irrelevant now, she loves the way that I tease, I love the way that she breathes….I love you, you love me, we’re all a big happy family. Now give me a knife with a few chop, chops here and a few chop, chops there and we turn into a Norwegian sausage. Oh my fuck! I’m so bored!!!!!” I yelled, ranting and stomping my foot.

“Will you shut up?” I looked behind my shoulder to see those Sand Ninja from the little alley/street thing from earlier standing there. Temari has an annoyed look on her face, Kankuro is eyeing Gaara and Gaara is full-blown death-glaring at me. I turn around, pulling my eye down with a finger and sticking my tongue out.