Chapter 13

Sophie’s POV

“It was madness at my house last night. Captain Clueless ate half our kitchen.” I told Hillary as we walked into the Juice Bar.

“Emma? Im sorry for saying this but I wouldn’t mind feasting on her.” I gave her a ‘WTF’ LOOK. “What? She’s hot. I would totally go lesbo for her.” I rolled my eyes and stopped walking.

“There’s David.” I sigh.

“I still can’t believe he hasn’t called you since the party.”

“He can do what he wants. So can I.” I took a deep breath and walked over to him. David smiled and greeted Hillary then looked at me. “Jones, haven’t seen you around.” I nodded trying to keep my cool. 

“Been busy.”

“No time for me anymore?” He said with a cocky smile.

“Might be able to fit you into my schedule.” I said faking a smile. He chuckled.

Hillary scoffed and growled. “As long as you ditch the skank. We saw you mauling that nympho at your party.”

“She was mauling me. I couldn’t shake her little miss sunshine.” He glared at her then turned his gaze to me. “Besides you took off with that girl.” By the look on his face, I could tell he was a little jealous. I tried not to smile. “What girl?” I said lying straight though my teeth.

“The kung fu master.” I laughed. “The girl that broke through my window and messed with that cop.”

“You mean-“ I started

“Emma.” Hillary finished.

“The way she scooped her up and carried her off. Isn’t she incredible?” Hillary teased. David gave me a questioning look. “Sophie, are you a lesbian now?” My mouth dropped. Why is everybody asking me that?! I mean all Emma did was save me and take me home! How is that lesbian? (No offence to lesbians. I love you all and all gays.)  

“No! You bastard I’m not!” Before he could get another word out, Hill pulled me put the building. “Let him chew on that for a little while.”

Margret in External Link ------>