Chapter 1

Authors Note: This fic was written a while ago and was just sitting in my notes so it will be all updated within a few days.

Andy is literally the most annoying older brother ever. I had a week off and my parents thought it would be a great idea for me go to spend it with my brother. Andy was on tour so that means I have to stay with him in a cramped tour bus with 4 other idiots for a week. I really don't want to be here but my parents insisted and Andy already agreed. The guys are ok. It's not their fault that I don't want to spend a week on a bus with 5 grown men. I mean I'm only 19. I want to be home on my own couch, Watching my own TV. I looked up from my phone to see the guys looking at me from the couch. I pulled out my headphones,"What?" I said looking back at them. "I said how have you been? We haven't seen in you in a long time." Replied Ashley. "Oh. I'm fine. I'm the same old me, just with dyed hair, tattoos and piercings." I said. There was an awkward silence for a minute and then Jake asked me,"So are you still taking guitar lessons?" "Yea. I'm actually really excited about it." I replied. The last time I saw the guys Jake had started teaching me to play guitar and I promised that I would continue taking lessons. Just then my phone dinged. I looked at it and saw a text from my mom: 'are you having fun with your brother?' 'Yes mom.' I texted back. I wasn't having fun I mean we were sitting in a bus exchanging an awkward silence. I sighed and put my headphones back in, turning up the volume. The guys had started watching a show on the tv. I reached over and poked Andy. "Yea?" He asked turning to me. "Why did you agree to this? I mean I know I'm not your favorite person. So why?" I asked him. He sighed,"Alex, you're my sister, I'll always take care of you. Even if you don't want me to." He pulled me into a hug, which I immediately tried to squirm out of. Andy laughed and just hugged me tighter. "Andy! Let me go!" I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp. Andy let go and I playfully punched his arm. "So,how have you all been?" I asked getting the conversation going again. "Good." They all replied. "Cool." I said nodding. This was going to be one awkward week. "Hey, do you happen to be in a relationship?" CC asked me. I gave him a questioning look. "No.." I glanced over at Andy who had the same confused/uncomfortable look on his face as I did. "Oh. Ok cool." CC replied. He was blushing a little and I could tell he was just as uncomfortable as I was. "But....I do like this one guy but he's like 10 years older than me." I said. Everyone looked at me. I wasn't usually a social person, meaning that I had never had a crush before.

There is the first chapter! Please be sure to give me feedback by commenting and rating. Thanks!