Chapter 11

That night they had another great show. I was getting used to being here with the guys on the bus. I jumped onto the couch when we got into the bus. Suddenly Ashley stood up, "I need a drink!" He announced. We all laughed. Replies of "I'll come with" or "Me too" were  heard from the guys. I looked at them with a pouty face, "No fair! What about me?" I whined. They all laughed, "We won't be that long I promise." Andy said laughing slightly. I sighed as they all got off the bus in search for the closest bar. I grabbed a few blankets and put on Supernatural. I decided to make myself as comfy as possible as I waited for them to come back. About two hours into my alone time, a very drunk Ashley stumbled into the bus. I looked after him but he was alone. "Hi!" He giggled pointing at me. I sighed, I honestly did not have the strength to deal with a drunk Ashley. He plopped down on the couch beside me and cuddled into my side laying his arms around me lazily. I chuckled pushing his arms off me, "Hi Ash." He turned his head to look at me and his face was inches from mine. He burst out into laughter falling backwards off the couch. (Falling in Reverse lol) I sighed, "What?" I asked him as he struggled to pick himself off the floor. He looked up at me, "You're pretty!" He exclaimed throwing himself on top of me like he was trying to hug me. I blushed slightly and pushed him off, "Go to bed Ash, you're drunk." He just looked at me then sat down next to me smiling. "I want to stay here!" He said in protest. I threw up my arms in defeat and pulled my blanket back around myself. I tried my best to ignore Ash but he kept poking my face. I paused my episode of Supernatural and turned to him. "Yay!! I like to look at your face." He said. He sounded like a teenage girl to be honest. I just sighed and went to grab a monster. Ashley jumped up and followed me to the mini fridge like a little puppy. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I was frozen, shocked, I was just well...I don't know. After a few minutes I came back to reality and pushed Ash off me sitting back down. Ash plopped down and opened his arms, "Cuddle with me!" He whined. I sighed, it'll be fine it's not like anything will happen. He'll probably fall asleep anyway. I thought to myself. I crawled over to Ash and he wrapped his arms around my buring his face in my hair. I was sure Ash had fallen asleep a few minutes later and I tried to get up, but Ash pulled me back and pressed his lips to mine. And I kissed him back! What are you doing Alex?! You're with CC! I yelled at myself, but I couldn't will my self to pull away from Ash. I heard a loud noise and finally moved from Ash to see a very angry CC. What have I gotten myself into?

Yep, not really sure with this chapter. Kinda mad at myself for having this happen but it can't all be positive can it?