Chapter 8

They guys were giggling over some unheard joke and they didn't even notice we were sitting there. Which was fine with me, I really don't like to deal with them when they're drunk. I looked over at Jinxx who just shrugged and went back to watching the episode. I pulled up the blanket, thinking I could hide from their drunkness but sadly that didn't work. "Hey!" I heard CC yell. We all looked at him and I mean everybody, people in China probably turned their heads to see where the noise came from. He was looking right at me, with the most anger I've ever seen from anybody. I just looked at his face, he looked like he was going to murder me and I was scared. Like really scared. I looked behind him at the guys but of course they were no help. So I turned slightly and looked at Jinxx. He looked at me and looked kinda unsettled by what was taking place. "What are you doing?!" CC yelled again, yanking the blanket from me and Jinxx. As he yanked the blanket, he stumbled back a little bit and fell into one of the booths. He shook his head and struggled to stand up again. Once he got up he walked over to us again and stared down at me. I was genuinely too scared to speak. CC was scaring the sh*t out of me. He gaze left me as he turned to Jinxx. "What are you doing? You're my friend! You're not supposed to do that to me!" He yelled starting to cry. "CC, I haven't done anything. What are you talking about?" Jinxx asked siting up so that he was face to face with CC. Cee looked up at Jinxx. "You know what you did." He whispered then he hit Jinxx. Like he actually hit him. I literally couldn't believe what was happening, I just curled up in the corner of the couch. 'You should help him.' I thought to myself. I sat up and crawled over to where CC and Jinxx were fighting, they had actually started fighting. Where am I, a children's playground? Anyway I walked over and tried to pull CC away from Jinxx. But my weak noodle arms weren't doing any good, then CC turned around and pushed me. I just looked at him, I couldn't believe he just pushed me down like that. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I didn't want them to see me cry, so I got up and ran to the bunk room and didn't stop until I got to the back of the bus. I crawled into my bunk and cried myself to sleep.

Hope you are liking it so far.