Chapter 13

We decided to take a walking tour instead of a bus tour because the weather was fairly nice. We caught up with the guide in front of the History Museum. I was having a lot of fun except for the strange looks from Ash and the death glares from CC. I sighed and decided to take a second to talk to Ash, we were by this little drink shack by the lake. I spotted Ash and pulled him over to the side. "Ash, um well... I was wondering if you remember anything from last night at all?" I asked him quietly. He pulled the classic act of "What? No what happened? Maybe if you demonstrated it I would remember more clearly." I slapped his arm. "I'm serious Ash!" I said. He nodded. Great just freaking great. "But I won't tell Andy or CC if you don't want me to." He added quickly. I shook my head, "It's to late for that, CC saw it." I could feel the tears burning my eyes as I hid my face from him. I really hated crying, I wonder why I'm doing so much of it on this tour. Ash wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, this was what I needed. A good hug from someone who actually understood what was happening. "What do I do?" I asked him as I pulled away from the hug. He shrugged, "I mean you should probably try to talk to him, but I would let him cool down a little bit if I was you." He replied. I nodded. The tour guide was trying to gather everyone to continue the tour and Ash linked his arm with mine and pulled me to where the rest of the group was.

CC's POV:
I can't believe what I just saw. Well actually I can believe that Ash, being drunk, would kiss Alex. But I can't believe that she isn't pushing him away. I banged my hand down on the table. I saw Alex's face poke up from behind Ash. She looked frightened. Did she think I wouldn't find out her secret? She pushed Ash out of her way and ran to the bunk room. I glared angrily at Ash, who now that I thought about it didn't even have that much to drink. Now I was really mad. I beat up Ash and I don't regret anything. I left Ash on the couch and went to my bunk, not like I was going to get any sleep. I woke up relatively early the next morning and went to make myself some coffee. Then I saw her, I wished it was just a dream but as soon as I saw the expression on her face I knew it wasn't. She told me she was staying with us for another week. Great, I can never seem to get away from her can I? "I bet Ashley will be happy." I answered her as I walked back to my bunk. I can't stand to be around her right now. Does she think I'll just forgive her? Not likely. I heard a lot of noise from the front of the bus and figured everyone was up. I decided to get up and get ready. After I got dressed and fixed my hair I layer back in my bunk. There was no way I was going back out there with Ash and Alex. I little bit later Alex came back and grabbed her clothes. She didn't even realize I was there. Good if I had to talk to her I probably would freak out right now. We left a little bit later to take a walking tour of Chicago (the city we are in). The first part of the tour went pretty good but I let seeing Ash staring at Alex, I mean I know what I saw but I still don't want him looking at her. Then the tour guide let us stop and explore a little on our own. I saw Alex pull Ash away from the group and start a conversation with him. I couldn't make out what they were saying but then I saw Ash hug her. What? Are you kidding me? I mean yeah sure do that in the privacy of the bus, but out in front of everybody? In front of me? The tour guide was calling us back. As I rejoined the group I saw Alex grab Ash's hand. I looked away. I can't do this right now. I moved to the front of the group by the other guys so I wouldn't have to see whatever they were doing back there.