Chapter 9

CC's POV:
I woke up on the couch of the lounge area. I don't really remember anything from last night. The last thing I remember is seeing Alex and Jinxx under that blanket together. I couldn't believe Alex would cheat on me. Especially with Jinxx, I mean it's not like I wouldn't have found out. I thought I could trust the guys, but obviously I can't. I'm not sure if I confronted Alex yet, so I'm going to do that now. Maybe she has a valid reason, I should give her a chance to explain herself. I got up and had a killer headache. Maybe I should try to nurse the hangover before I confront Alex. I went into the crappy mini kitchen and made a cup of coffee. It was a little bit later when people started getting up and moving around. I didn't see Alex or Jinxx. Then I got angry, I mean they're obviously together. Does she think it's that hard to notice that they are the only two missing. I wonder what they're doing. Not because I'm disgusting but because she's doing whatever it is with him and not me. I stood up from the couch and made my way to the bunk room. I walked in and saw it was pretty much empty so I made my way to the "stabin' cabin" and that's when I heard the crying. It sounded like Alex crying. I knocked quietly on the door. The door slowly opened and I was greeted by a very beat up looking Jinxx. "What happened to you?" I asked. Jinxx didn't look very happy to see me. "You." He stated angrily. I gave him a confused look, what did I do to him? Something must have happened last night after I blacked out. I looked past Jinxx and saw a very distressed looking Alex crying in one of the bunks. She looked terrible, her eyes were all puffy and red and her eyeliner was smeared all over her cheeks. She glanced up at me and began crying harder. I immediately forgot why I was there, all I knew was that I had to comfort Alex. I pushed past Jinxx and sat down next to Alex, pulling her into my chest. I could feel her trying to pull away from me so I let her go. "What's wrong?" I asked her. The answer I got was not what I expected. Alex explained to me what happened last night, and cleared up the parts I couldn't remember. "I'm really sorry you guys." I said looking from Jinxx to Alex. "I just got jealous and drunk and, I'm sorry." I said. I really was sorry and I didn't want last nights issues to ruin our friendships. "What do you mean jealous?" Alex asked me. I sighed, "I thought you and Jinxx were....you know..." I said feelings myself start to blush. Alex looked at me with the most grossed out confused face I've ever seen. "One: EW! , sorry Jinxx. And two: I would never do that to you Cee." Alex said. I laughed, pulling her into a hug, "Thanks Alex." I said smiling.