Chapter 12

I quickly got up and ran to my bunk. I didn't care that I left the tv on, I didn't care that CC was probably mad at me, I didn't care that I had made it look worse by running away, all I cared about was that for a split second I had liked that kiss. Maybe it was because CC had never kissed me like that before, I'm not sure. But I am sure that I had to figure out how to fix this. I knew I probably wasn't going to get much sleep in the back with Ash and CC, so I slowly tiptoed into Andy's bunk and sleep there. The next morning I saw a text from my mom, she said that the plans we had for the rest of the break got cancelled so I get to spend another week with Andy.  Great, just when I thought I could escape my problems. I was too sleepy to think over my current situation, so I quietly crawled out of Andy's bunk into the crappy bus kitchen. I looked around to find the guys passed out on the couches. Ash looking a little more messed up since I last saw him. Thinking of which, I can't seem to find CC anywhere. He's probably in his bunk or something. I went back to my toast and was about to head back to the bunk when I heard a noise in the hall.  I turned my head and saw CC standing there behind me. We kinda just stared at each other for a few minutes before I finally said, "My mom said I have to spend an extra week with you guys..." I looked down, what if he didn't want me here anymore? What would I do? "Oh...cool. I bet Ash will be happy." He said as he turned and went back to his bunk. Oh great he remembered. My life is literally ruined. I sighed and slumped down on one of the couches not occupied by the guys. A few minutes later the guys had started getting up. "Hey Andy." I whispered, "Mom says I have to stay with you for another week." He turned and looked at me. "Cool! Yay we can watch Batman movies and watch Batman cartoons and it will be awesome!!" Andy said excitedly. Everyone groaned and me and Andy laughed. I noticed that Ashley was kinda staring at me strangely. Great he probably remembers too. I sighed and went to get ready. We were in Chicago for our concert but we had like 5 hours until sound check so we decided to go sightseeing. I went to my bunk in the back to get my stuff and ignored CC the whole time. Honestly I was emotionally drained, I kissed someone that wasn't my boyfriend, my boyfriend was mad at me, the guy I kissed is acting strange and I have to spend an extra week with my brother. After I picked out my outfit I went to the bathroom to change and get ready. I pulled on some shorts, a t-shirt and a hoodie. I put on a few bracelets and some vans. Then I did my makeup and hair like usual. When I was sure I looked semi acceptable to be out in public left the bathroom. I sat down on the couch and put my headphones in listening to Caught Like A Fly by Falling In Reverse. I have a strange obsession with FIR and Ronnie, but let's not get into that now. When all the other guys were ready he went out to see what we could see.