Chapter 4

*Jacks POV*

I can't believe that this might be her. She's even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My sole mate has to be her. She has to be!

I felt the sparks when our hands touched. And again when I put my hands on her waist. The sparks are still here as Elsa keeps her arms around me.

Her skin tone is almost the same as well! Once she washes all the dirt off, I'll be able to see her skin color better. I also noticed a thin sliver chain around her neck. She's wearing a necklace.

If only I could see it. If it's the same necklace..Then Elsa is the one. There's also that object she was hiding from me. It looked to be a picture frame. For all I know, it could just be a picture of her family.

I don't want to poke my nose where it doesn't belong but, a voice in my head is telling me to snoop around her things. I sigh, there has to be a better way.

"What's wrong Jack?" Elsa asks peering over my shoulder. I hum in response. "Oh uh, nothing. Just nervous."

"About what?" She asks curious. Quick Jack think. Can't let her get suspicious if she is the one. "Just about the voyage. I've never been a boat before."

Elsa smiles a huge grin. "I've been a couple times. Don't worry. You'll get used to it after a day or two."

I smile a half grin at her before looking back at the dirt road in front of me. "Thanks Els."

I hear her yawn and rest her head on my back. "You're welcome..." She mumbles out while tightening her grip on me. It send shocks through me and I have to keep my heart under control.

Hiccup looks at me weirdly. "She's tired." I whisper. He raises an eyebrow then shakes his head. "Okay then Frost."

We ride for another hour until reaching the docks. I wake Elsa up from her, probably, well deserved nap. "Hm? Oh we're here." She says rubbing her eyes stretching.

I chuckle and get off of Baby Tooth. Elsa puts her hands on my shoulders while I hold onto her waist, bringing her down.

She stumbles and falls onto me. I smile as she straightens back up. My smile fades and my cheeks heat up when I realize how close we are.

She blushes and backs away quickly. Elsa clears her throat. "T-thank you." She says tucking a hair behind her ear. I regain my voice again. "It's no problem."

I go behind the horse and untie her things and my own bag. Elsa reaches for her suitcase, I put my hand on top of hers. "No, I will carry it for you."

"Why? Because you think I'm not strong enough to do it myself?" She asks angrily crossing her arms. I look up and open my mouth. "No," she drops her angry gaze. I lean close. "It's because I want to."

Elsas cheeks start to color a bit. I smirk and join the rest of the guys. Hiccup is only carrying his things. While Kristoff and I are also carrying Anna and Elsas stuff along with our own. "So, how'd the ride go with Anna?" I ask Kristoff.

"Good. And she is feisty, not to mention very bubbly. The whole ride we talked about a lot of various things. She made me forget all my troubles.." he says looking far away. Hiccup laughs.

"Okay, I know that look. You like her don't you?" He asks. Kristoffs neck colors a bit and he tries coughing to cover it up. I snicker dropping my head.

"Oh shut up Frost."

His response only makes me laugh even more. "Kristoff, you have feelings for the girl don't you?"