Chapter 20

*Elsas POV*

Rapunzel decided that she's coming with us to Arendale. She said that she misses us too much and that there is no way the she is going to miss my engagement party.

Of course I couldn't say no. I hardly ever see her. Sometimes I wish that our kingdoms weren't so far apart. So that we couldn't visit each other how often we liked. Anna and I's Aunt and uncle would be close, not to mention our only cousin Rapunzel. I wish for that so much.

But I'm kind of glad for the space. Tensions between our two kingdoms would always be there and...They would've gotten the affects of me losing control of my powers. So many people in my own kingdom suffered in the cold those few days...

I put on a smile as I reach to embrace my cousin and sister at the dock. They were just about to start boarding the ship to go back. Both of them embrace me back. "I'm so excited to see Arendale again!" Rapunzel exclaims happily.

I laugh at her over excitement. "Well I'm excited for you to see Arendale again. It's so beautiful."

"Of course you would say that Elsa, you're the queen. And besides, I know it is. I just want to see it for myself." I smile at her as she turns to board the ship. Anna grins at me when she turns from walking up the ladder. "You coming Elsa?" She asks.

I haven't moved from my spot at all. Of course she noticed. I shake my head, getting myself back together. "Of course I am."

Anna giggles as I make my way up. Jack and the others are finishing up gathering our things for the trip back home. And to spend some time to themselves. They haven't gotten much of it since they agreed to let Anna and I aboard.

That decision changed everything.

Once onboard, the royal guard takes some of my things. "Thank you." I mutter, he smiles bowing a bit. This is one of the things I didn't miss while with Jack those two weeks. People bowing whenever they do a task for me.

"Come on Elsa! We've got to pick out your dress for when we get back in Arendale!" Anna exclaims while grabbing my arm. She practically yanks me in her direction. I just laugh following her trying to keep up.

*Anna's POV*

After only about a week, we arrive back in Arendale. Since this time we used a royal boat, which is made to go a lot faster, it was a much faster trip.

Good thing too, I am so excited for Elsa. She deserves it. After everything we've both been through, especially Elsa. She needs this.

I am so happy for her.

Last night Rapunzel, Elsa and I all finally agreed on an outfit for Elsa to wear at her engagement party. It's perfect.

Right now Elsa is fidgeting with a piece of handkerchief. Rapunzel and I are inside Elsas room helping her with her hair and makeup.

"Anna, Punzie, please that enough. I'm fine I promise." Elsa says as we continue to mess with her.

I hum pretending to think about it. "Hmm...Nah maybe just a little bit more.."

Elsa groans slapping our hands away standing. I laugh backing up. "Okay fine." I say still laughing. "We'll stop."

"Maybe you will Anna, but I can't promise anything." Rapunzel starts to reach for Elsa but she backs away.

"Okay okay that's enough. Both of you. Out." She starts pushing us to the door. We just laugh the entire time. "Oh come on Els-"

"Out!" She pushes us both out the door. Elsa pauses holding it open. She smiles. "Have a nice day." She says with a fake tone.