Chapter eleven

A/N:
Hey guys,
Sorry we haven't updated in a long time. We've been working on some new pretty cool new projects on here and on our personal accounts. Hopefully we will get to posting more updates soon. Thanks for all the support and understanding.
-Us

Edd's POV

As the nurse checked on my Pumpkin I couldn't help but blame myself for all of this.
I said I would protect him.
I said he could trust me.
I said so much, but my rage got the best of me and in that moment I wasn't thinking of Kevin.
I failed to keep my promise...

What would've happened if things went differently than they had, Kevin could've gotten severally hurt and all because of my reckless thinking.

"Edd?" Kevin asks quietly placing his hand on the side of my face.

I couldn't look him in the eye, my guilt was to large.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asks again quieter.

I shake my head no still looking down.

He frowns, "What's wrong? Did they hurt you?"

Somehow I am not scared of punks and bullies... I'm scared... I'm scared of losing Kevin. My sweet, caring, Kevin. The single thing in my life that was still pure and beautiful

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"For what?"

"I was being selfish and I wasn't being the best boyfriend."

Kevin doesn't say anything but his hand caresses my cheek.

"I.. I just don't want to lose you," I whisper tears threatening to fall down my cheek.

He smiles at me, cupping my face gently, and whipping my tears away, "You don't have to worry about that. You're stuck with me."

I smile back looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"I love you," he mouths.

"I love you too," I reply back.