A quick introduction

(A/N: I have posted this story before on other platforms so if it looked familiar that would be why. But I can no longer access that account because I forgot my login details and can't reset because I'm an idiot and no longer have the email associated with it. So I thought I'd start fresh post it on here, editing it as I go as this first story is actually already written 😊 enjoy! And don't forget to comment/vote. I'd really appreciate it)

Hello there! The names Evangeline Blackbourn but you can call me Ang. I currently reside in Little Whinging's Orphanage along with a few other kids. I was found here on the 24th of December, Christmas Eve, so I awoke Christmas day with little to no recollection of my past. I'm the oldest here so I have to do all the chores. Vicki, the owner of the orphanage, abuses me. I take all the blame for anything going wrong just so she won't hurt the little children. She hits me if I don't do something the way she likes it, or if I hum a tune, or put a smile on the kids' faces its insane! She doesn't like any kind of joy so there aren't many toys. We also get little food, just enough to do her bidding. I found an orchard one day when I tried to escape. It was filled with all kinds of fruit trees, so I occasionally sneak out and bring back a bag for the kids. Did I mention Vick hates music. She thinks it's a waste of time, when Vicki is asleep I sometimes sing to the children to get them to sleep. Every so often I will pull a massive prank on Vicki just to hear the laughter everyone thought was dead. Of course I would get punished greatly but it's worth it to see the children smile. I'm secretly hoping that one day something incredible will happen and I will leave this wretched place forever. But alas, that will never happen. Well I should go before Vicki finds me. Seeya!