Chapter Eleven: Detention...

I made it to D.A.D.A and sat next to Harry. There was a spare spot next to me.
"Hey, what did Snape want?" He asked.
"Apparently he knew it was me and gave me a detention tonight after supper" I explained.
"But we were going to Hagrid's after supper" Harry said.
"I know, I tried to say that but Snape just said 'Well I guess you'll have to change your plans then won't you'" I said mimicking Snape's voice. Harry laughed. Then the doors flew open and Snape strode down the classroom, flicking his wand so the blinds on the windows shut. Wait...Snape? Greeeat! I thought. The class was snickering as he walked down since his robes where still pink. He stopped and spun around at the front of the room.
"Turn to page 394" He said. I slowly got my book out and turned the pages one by one. Snape really wasn't as intimidating wearing pink.
"Excuse me sir, Where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked.
"That's not really any of your concern is it Potter?" Snape said. "Suffice it to say your teacher finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Now, turn to page 394" He repeated. I was still turning the pages one by one. Suddenly the books pages flew to the right page.
"Werewolves?" I asked.
"But sir, we've just began learning about Red Caps and Hinkypunks" Hermione said from next to me...WAIT! That seat was empty a minute ago! "We're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks" She added.
"Quiet!" Snape said.
"When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron asked. Harry and I shook our heads.
"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" Snape said. Hermione's hand shot up. "Miss Blackbourn, perhaps?" Snape said. Did he know I was an Animagus? But the only one I told was Hagrid and would definitely not tell anyone, especially Snape. I just looked down to the desk. Of course I knew what the difference was but what if he asked me to do a demonstration or something or gives me another detention for knowing the answer as he has previously done.
"No, how disappointing" He said.
"An animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice" Hermione blurted, "With each full moon when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he crosses path. Furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind" Hermione said. Snape didn't look the littlest bit satisfied with that answer. Or maybe it was because it was Hermione who gave it.
"AARRROOOOOOO!!!!!" Malfoy howled earning a few laughs from his goons.
"Thankyou Mr Malfoy" Snape said coldly. "That is the second time you have spoken out of turn Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all" Snape said glaring at her. She shrunk in her seat
"He's got a point you know" Ron said under his breath.
"5 points from Gryffindor" Snape said. "As an antidote to your ignorance and on my desk by Monday morning, two rolls of parchment on the werewolf and particular emphasis on recognizing it" Snape said with a chorus of moans and grunts. Suddenly a bird made out of paper flew my way. Harry got one too.
"But sir, Its Quidditch tomorrow and, well it's my first game" I started.
"Then I suggest you two take extra care. Loss of limb will not excuse you" Snape said glaring at Harry and I. I sighed and opened the paper. It was a moving drawing of me getting hit with a bludger. I looked over at Malfoy who it obviously from. He smirked. The rest of the class was super boring. I wasn't really paying attention. I was doodling away on a spare bit of parchment a picture of a wolf.

Suddenly there was a shadow above me. I looked up from my drawing and saw Snape standing there.
"Miss Blackbourn, are you even paying attention" Snape said.
"Nope" I said going back to my drawing. Everyone chuckled. Snape snatched my drawing. "I do believe this has absolutely nothing to do with werewolves" Snape said holding the picture up in front of the class.
"Well actually, it is a wolf. So technically it does have something to do with them" I said. The class chuckled again.
"Silence!" Snape snapped. "Unless you want another detention, Miss Blackbourn, I suggest you pay attention. 5 points from Gryffindor" Snape said. "And an additional page on your essay" he added.
"Can I at least have my drawing back?" I asked. Snape just glared at me then went back to talking. "Or not" I mumbled. Jonny laughed and I started drawing a werewolf transforming on a new piece. He said an extra page. He didn't say it had to be writing...