Chapter Fourteen

CORY'S POV

I groaned awake, and stretched. God, sometimes being a male could be extremely annoying. 

Thankfully, Kyleigh wasn’t there to see, so I slipped into the bathroom to rid myself of the morning wood. Speaking of Kyleigh, I wondered where she was. Once I was out, I checked my phone. It was almost noon? Well, shit. 

I left my room- no sign of Conner. I guessed he was still asleep- well, I couldn’t judge him. I looked throughout the house- still no Kyleigh. Maybe she went home… that sucked. I wandered into the kitchen, made myself a glass of water, and leaned against the counter, sipping it. I turned around to set the glass back in the sink, walked out and saw the hot tub going through the large, sliding glass doors. .. with a head of black, wavy hair splayed out across the concrete so it wouldn’t get wet. 

Kyleigh.

I went back to my room and put my swimming trunks on. I bounded back down the stairs and silently slid the door open and back closed. I snuck up behind her, and went to the other edge. 

“Having fun?” I asked her. Her eyes popped open, and I smiled. 

“Oh, hi. What time is it?” 

“About noon,” I told her as I got in next to her. She laughed at something… did I stink? “What’s so funny?”

“I just can’t believe I’ve been in here that long!” I smiled at her- but as I kept seeing the bruises and wounds that Jamie left on her, it went away.

“Are you feeling okay?”

Yeah. I’m just a little sore is all,” she replied, “but this hot tub is helping out a lot.”

“I bet,” I chuckled. I loosened up a bit, knowing she felt okay. As I loosened my shoulders, mine touched hers, and it felt like my whole body started tingling. 

“Let’s get a drink,” she said, getting out and strolling to our patio bar, and opened the fridge and looked around. 

Then- Good Lord- she bent over and got a Dr. Pepper off the bottom shelf. I swear, if I thought her ass was perfect before, it was not absolutely flawless. Goddamn, and that tattoo… amazing. A trail of monarch butterflies flying from her hip, across her back, and to the opposite shoulder.

“I like your tattoo,” I said, trying to distract myself from her ass… and slipping those bikini bottoms off of it… and replacing them with my dick… STOP IT! She straightened and turned, and I noticed another tattoo on the front of her hip… a partially blown away dandelion… those round, fuzzy white flowers that people blow to make a wish. Also, for some reason, her torso bare, her flat, tan stomach and bellybutton piercing glittering were just so sexy… oh man. So flat, and hard… and gorgeous… and smooth… wait, was she talking?