Chapter Sixteen

CORY'S POV

Holy. Shit. We got out of Kyleigh’s truck at the party, and she blew me away. She was wearing a white bow in her hair, a pair of realistic fake fangs, a tight black lace spaghetti strap that showed off some absolutely to-die-for cleavage and belly, and a silk black skirt that stopped at her mid-thigh level… which was pretty short, considering how long her gorgeous legs were. And those stilettos…I was right. Absolutely STUNNING. They made her legs look absolutely endless. 

“Damn…” I said quietly, taking it all in. I couldn’t stop. I told myself to stop, but I couldn’t. It was too fucking hot. I could not get her out of my head… I was mentally stripping her…

“Oh, hush,” she scoffed. “I bet all the girls here are half naked.”

“Probably. But definitely none of them look as great- no, as absolutely amazing- as you do,” I told her. She walked up to me and pressed her body to mine. I breathed in her perfume, and melted. 

“So, I look amazing, huh?” she murmured in my ear. 

“Definitely,” I breathed. Oh, man… I really hoped she thought that hard thing was my phone…

She leaned her torso back, keeping her belly and hips on my bare skin. 

“Well, that’s good, because as my accompanying vampire, you look pretty amazing, too,” she said, checking me out. Oh god, I wanted her. I recollected my thoughts real quick and followed her. 

We passed the alcohol table and found her friends sitting at a table in the backyard. We sat down and started guessing at people’s costumes- there was one who we couldn’t decide whether he was a werewolf, or Chewbacca. 

Suddenly, Kyleigh grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the dance floor- and started pulsating her hips against mine. Oh dear lord… I started dancing with her, feeling her slender body on mine, her soft black hair on my hands, which were resting on her waist. I noticed Cassie off at the other side of the yard, eyeing us jealously. Ha, ha. When the LMFAO song ended, we sat back down at our table. 

“Wow, and I thought I looked revealing,” Kyleigh said, looking at Cassie, who was flirting with Conner. I smiled as Adam and Lisa laughed.

“She looks like a whore, as always. She doesn’t pull it off well, either. Not nearly as well as you can pull ‘sexy’ off,” I told Kyleigh, meaning every word of it. Lisa and Adam busted out laughing, which unfortunately caught the whore’s attention. She started our way… ugh, great. 

“Hey, Cory,” she purred, rubbing herself against my shoulder and back. Oh, gross. She looked at Kyleigh. “What are you supposed to be? A zombie?” she sneered.

“I’m a succubus. Cory and I are matching. What are you supposed to be? A cheap hooker for people into bestiality?” I could barely contain a grin- I fucking loved this smartass girl! I could see why Kyleigh said it, though. Cassie looked like a cat and a prostitute had a nasty deformed baby. She was wearing fishnet that covered her arms, legs and torso, a black sports bra, what looked like black underwear, black and red stiletto boots, a fake fur tail, cat ears and a choker with a little bell on it.