Chapter Twenty Two

CORY'S POV

“Shh… it’s okay, Kyleigh, I understand why you did it- you didn’t know… it’s okay… shh….” I held her. She believed me, and then she had broken down in tears… her face was soaking my shirt, but I didn’t give two shits. I held her on the couch, and she sobbed into my chest. I stroked her hair, and murmured soothing things to her. “It’s okay, baby… it’s okay… shhh… it’s alright, I forgive you, there’s no harm done. You didn’t know the truth, you believed what was logical…it’s alright, sweetie…” I said. I couldn’t stand for her to be in this much pain. She was too amazing to ever feel like this. I soothed her as best I could, and hoped it worked in calming her. She sniffled, and then pulled away, and looked at my face. I studied hers… tears were drying on her cheeks, and no more were pooling in her gorgeous gray-green eyes, the thick, dark lashes framing them were soaked. Out of nowhere, she touched my hair, ran her fingers through it. My eyes closed, and I sagged at her touch. My whole body was relaxed just with a simple running of her fingers in my hair. I had let it grow out a bit… I didn’t have the will or the motivation to keep it cut. I couldn’t bring myself to do anything but shower, shave and do laundry. 

And then she kissed me. Those lovely, perfect lips were on mine, and they were soft as velvet… my eyes popped open, looked at her face… and closed again, and I groaned in pleasure… just her kiss alone was enough to make me almost cum. I couldn’t hold it anymore- I had no more self-control. I grabbed her face and crushed my lips to hers, kissing her furiously. I licked her lower lip, and she moaned… oh god what an amazing sound. I let my tongue into her mouth, flicking it in and out against hers. When she tried to do the same to mine, I closed my mouth, teasing her. It worked- she groaned in protest. I picked her up smoothly and threw her on the bed, and got on top of her. I kissed her again, slowly teasing her. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to have her. I reached under her and started unzipping her dress- and she arched into my chest. I felt her arch against me and I almost lost control and ripped the damn dress off and would have bought her a new one… but I contained myself. I did moan, though…I definitely couldn’t hold that in. I slid the thin straps off of her delicate, tan, strong shoulders, pulled the dress off of her, and took my mouth from hers to look at her body. She was so gorgeous. 

 I teased her, but couldn't go on like that for long, so... well, you get the idea.

 After what felt like… god, hours? Days? Years? We both finished one final time. I knew she was good, because I felt her relax. 

“Oh, God… oh shit…” I groaned as a wave of euphoric pleasure rippled through me and relaxed me, as well. She kissed me sweetly again, and I bit her bottom lip and smiled. I got up and out of her, and went to the bathroom. After cleaning myself off real quick, I dampened a washcloth with warm water, and went back to her. Her eyes were closed, and her arms and legs looked loose and relaxed… which was what amazing sex did to you. I leaned down and started cleaning, and as I pressed the warm cloth to her most sensitive and private area, her eyes flew open, and looked at me. I cleaned my release off of her… off her thighs, her beautiful, feminine, amazing, wonderful, fragile core, and her lower pelvis. I had never… ever had better. She was the absolute best that I have ever had… and I could never have anybody else. And the pain in my heart that she may not even feel that way was… awful, to say the least. After this, I could never ever take another girl on my body. Ever. I could be drunk as high heaven, but I still wouldn’t be able to. I would never even want to. Even if Kyleigh left, or moved again, or I never saw her again, I would be celibate. Because after this… this joining of the two of us, I felt so close to her. I couldn’t lose her. I don’t know what I would do if I lost her… I just couldn’t. She was… my everything now. I had to keep her. I didn’t care what it cost me… Conner, my good grades, my house, my jeep… I didn’t give a shit. I had to keep her.