Chapter Eleven

***EDITED: 24/06/2018***

It was the next day and as usual, Diego was up ahead of everybody "scouting". Upon the hill that he was standing on, he saw the humans not to far from where him and the others were at.

"Great news!" Diego exclaimed, with a fake grin. Once he went back to the others stopping them from going any further. "I found a shortcut."  

Gurgling and cooing, Roshan started to slide down Manny's head but caught him just in time before he fell off of his head.

"What do you mean shortcut." Manny questioned, raising an eyebrow at Diego.

"I mean a faster way than the long way around." Diego explained rolling his eyes.

"Ahhh!!! I know what a shortcut is!!" Manny exclaimed as he tried to pull Roshan off of his eyelid.

"Look either we slip through there and beat the humans to Glacier Pass, or we take the long way and miss 'em." Diego stated causing Sarabi to look at him.

"Through there?" Manny questioned pointing towards the cave up ahead. "What do you take me for?" He raised an eyebrow, unconvinced.

"This time tomorrow you can be a free mammoth." Diego convinced, with a grin. "Or a nanny. Personally, I never get tired of peek-a-boo." After Diego finished talking, Sid came by with two pieces of an icicle.

"Hey guys, check this out!" Sid exclaimed. He then placed both on either side of his neck, making it look like he was impaled as he pretended to stagger around the group pretending to be dead.

"Sid, the tiger found a shortcut." Manny said, causing Sid to stop what he was doing and turned around and saw where Manny was pointing to.

"Uh no thanks." Sid said once he noticed the icicles hanging from the top. "I choose life." He then tried to walk away but was stopped by Diego.

"Then I suggest you take the shortcut." He growled lowly.

"Are you threatening me?" Sid questioned, pointing a claw in Diego's face as he narrowed his eyes at him.

Getting really annoyed with the sloth, Diego grew angry. 

"Move sloth!!" Diego ended up shouting right in Sids face.

But since Diego shouted really loudly, the snow that was on the big cave started to tumble down.

"Way to go Tiger." Sid said sarcastically as he patted Diego's head. 

"Quick inside!" Sarabi shouted, as the four ran inside the cave, only to get trapped inside as the entrance way was blocked with snow from top to bottom.

_______________________

"She's nothing like any of the other female Saber tooth's. She unique and different from the others, it just makes her special."~Diego

"I thought we could trust you! But I was wrong, even when I knew something was fishy about you from the start! Why did you even do it?"~Sarabi