Chapter one

Chapter one.

'ITS GOTTA BE LOUUUUUUUUUUU!' I screamed as we walked through the city making our way to the hotel One Direction were staying at. Finally The Langham was in sight. I picked up my pace a little, Ruby not to far behind me. I had to refrain myself from rolling around on the floor where the boys had most likely walked to get inside.

'Um what are we supposed to say...?' I asked Ruby as we made our way through the front door. This was the one thing we forgot to plan out.

'Just say we are visiting someone?' She suggested. I just nodded, it was worth a try i guess.

We walked over to the main desk.

'How can i help you?' The receptionist said in a snobby tone. I held back a laugh, what a bitch! I thought to myself.

'We are here to visit a friend.' Ruby said simply.

'What is there name?' The receptionist whos name tag read Alana asked.

Ruby looked over at me, we definitely weren't expecting her to ask for a name. I quickly racked my brain for a name.

'Um Stuart Birch.' I blurted out, instantly regretting it. I highly doubt anyone staying at the Langham hotel goes by the name of Stuart Birch.

Alana typed away on her computer before opening her draw and pulling out a key card. I looked over at Ruby giving her the 'what-is-she-doing?' look.

'He is up on level ten.' She said handing me the key card. Before she could change her mind i took it and started to make my way over to the elevators.

'Gullible bitch.' i said as we closed the elevator doors.

'I can't believe that actually worked!' Ruby said excitedly.

'Do you think they are staying on the top floor?' I asked.

'Yeah, lets go up there first!' She replied.

The rest of the elevator ride was silent. I felt my stomach fill with butterflys. Any second a member of One Direction could be standing right in front of me. Whats not to be nervous about?

We finally reached the top floor and the doors opened.

'Ready?' I asked looking over at Ruby.

'Lets do this!' She replied stepping out of the lift, i followed.

The top floor only had four rooms. Two on each side. Ruby was on a mission, going straight for the second door on the left.

Before i even got to her side she knocked on the door eagerly. I stood at her side, waiting patiently.

This could possible be the best thing that ever happened. On the other side of that door could be the five most amazing guys in the world. And our future husbands.

My nerves were going crazy, but the excitement was almost taking over.

After what felt like a good ten minutes the door finally swung open..