Chapter eleven.

Chapter eleven.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocked. I pulled it out.

'New message from Liam Payne' the scream said. I unlocked my phone going into the message.

'Can you come over?' He said.

'Sure, i'll be over in five..' I replied, slightly confused. I got up off the couch.

'I'l be back soon, Liam wants to see me.' I said looking at Louis, Harry and Ruby.

'Okay, have fun!' Ruby replied, cuddled up next to Louis on the couch. Harry just glared at me.

I made my way over to Liams. Taking my time, I don't know why Liam just couldn't come to Louis and Harrys place. Thats what he usually did.

Once i got to his place i knocked lightly before entering. Even though Ruby and I hadn't know the boys that long, it felt like we had all been friends for years.

'I'm in here!' I heard Liam call from the kitchen. I slipped off my jacket and walked down to the kitchen.

'You wanted to see me?' I said sitting down on one of the stools at the bench.

'Yeah, i was just.. urm.. feeling lonely..' He said shyly turning away from me to take a cup out of the cupboard.

'Then why didn't you just come over to us?' I asked, confused. What was Liam playing at?

'Yeah, but i kind of wanted to hang out. Just you and I.' He said pushing a cup of warm tea over to me. Perfect in this cold weather!

'You're really cool, you know that?' He said after taking a small sip of his own tea.

'Apparently so.' I replied. I looked around. I had never actually been into Liams house. I hadn't been in anyones except Harrys and Louis. It was nice, it was cozy.

'Come on, lets go see whats on tv.' He said leading me into the loungeroom. I sat on the end of the couch, leaving plenty of room for him to sit down.

He grabbed the remote and sat down, right next to me. Out of all the space i left him, he basically sat on my lap!

'Ahh, Liam. There is the whole couch to sit on. You don't have to sit right next to me...' I said awkwardly. He just looked at me and moved down a little. I let out a breath of relief.

Not that i didn't like being that close to him. It was just weird, he was acting weird today. What is it with the boys from One Direction and acting weird around me? It was seriously becoming annoying.

I was brought out of my thoughts when a familiar song started playing on television.

'HOME AND AWAY!' I basically yelled. Liam just laughed at my excitement.

'Woah, calm down.' He said backing away a little more.

'Shut up, i haven't seen this show in like forever!' I retorted keeping my eyes glued to the tv.

'Oh yeah.' He said taking the remote and pushing the power button. Suddenly the screan was black.

'Hey not fair!' I said trying to grab the remote back out of his hand but he moved it higher over his head. I moved closer trying my best to reach it.

Before i could reach any higher Liam had suddenly pulled me onto him.

'Ah Liam what are you do-' He cut me off. I felt his lips crash against mine. I was too shocked to do anything.

'What is going on?!' I heard a voice full of anger from the door. I didn't need to look to know who it was. Harry.

It took all the force i had to push Liam away from me. He was clearly undisturbed by Harry standing in the door way.

I got up and walked over to Harry.

'I promise its not what it looks like!' I tried to sound as convincing as possible.

'Yeah sure!' He said before turning and storming out of Liams house. I turned to face Liam.

'Whats up with him?' He asked confused.

'No, whats up with you?' I said, sounding more demanding than i intended.

'I um like you...'