Chapter two.

Chapter two.

I swear i almost dropped dead, right then and there.

'Hey?' Liam Payne asked in a questioning voice. I tried to act as normal as possible. Although it was kind of hard when Liam Payne was standing right in front of us!

'Ah, sorry i think we have the wrong room..' Ruby said. Good, this is how we planned it.

Before he could close the door i spoke up.

'Nice accent, where are you from?'

'London. Me and the lads are just here on a tour.' He said, like we had no idea who he was. So our plan was working so far!

'Oh you're in a band?' Ruby and I said together, i laughed.

'Woah that was creepy!' He laughed with me.

'Yeah, i'm in a band One Direction. You may of heard of us.' He added.

It was really hard not to just pounce on him. Why did we have to pretend not to know him..

'Really? I've heard people talking about One Direction. Thats cool.' Ruby said with a completely serious look. Like she had never actually listened to them in her life.

'Who is at the door Liam?' I heard a voice behind him. Instantly i knew who it was. Louis.

I looked at Ruby from the corner of my eye, it was obvious she was trying not to fan girl over Louis, her future husband.

Louis head appeared over Liams shoulder.

'Well hello girls.' He said with a wink.

'This is...' Liam looked at us waiting for us to tell our names.

'I'm Kyla.' I said with a smile.

'And i'm Ruby.' She added. I was surprised she managed to find her words. If that was Harry standing there i would probably be passed out on the floor already.

'Well i'm Liam and this is Louis.' He said. His amazing English accent made me go weak at the knees. I'm sure he had that effect on heaps of girls.

'Pleased to meet you.' Louis said pushing passed Liam and reaching for Rubys hand. She placed her hand in his and he kissed it gently.

It took everything i had not to laugh. I'm imagining Ruby was bursting with excitement on the inside right now!

'Ah do you want to come in and meet the rest of the boys? We have like two hours to kill and you girls seem fun!' Louis asked.

'Yes!' Ruby answered a little to ecstatically.

'Well come on then!' He said from halfway down the hall. Liam waited behind us closing the door. Ruby was already by Louis side.

I looked around, wow this place looked expensive. I thought to myself.

'I like your accent.' Liam said, scaring me a little.

'Thanks.' I said laughing. Australian accents were possibly the worst thing in the world.

Finally Louis lead us into a big room. The loungeroom i'm guessing. Okay now it was getting really hard not to fangirl.

Sitting on the couch were Zayn and Niall, Harry on the floor infront of them.

'Lads, meet Kyla and Ruby.' Louis said making a big deal over our enterance. Almost instantly my eyes met with Harry. Butterflys went crazy in my stomach.

Oh my god Harry Styles was sitting right infront of me, and all i could do was stand there like a loser.

'Hey.' I did a small wave. Ruby was to busy with her attention focused on Louis to notice the other three.

'Thats Niall, Zayn and Harry.' Liam said as he pointed to each of them. I just smiled at each of them.

'Sick accent!' Niall said in his cute little Irish accent.

'Thats what Liam said to me a few minutes ago!' I replied.

'Well its true.' Zayn added.

'No way Australian accents suck.'

'I agree!' Ruby added, finally joining the conversation.

'English accents are the best!' I said, while still looking at Harry. He hadn't said a word the whole time. That didn't seem normal...

'Hey what about Irish accents?' Niall said, prentending to be offended.

'And Irish accents.' I said with a smile.