Chapter nineteen.

Chapter nineteen.

'Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.' Ruby and I sung flipping our hair when we heard a knock on the door.

'That could be a murder you know.' I said to Ruby as she got up and went to answer the door. I continued to listen to One Diretion.

Even though we had met One Direction, spent three weeks in London with them and were now dating Harry and Louis, Ruby and I were still the biggest fans and still fan girled over the little things.

I heard my phone vibrate on the table, i jumped off the couch and ran over and got it. I had a new DM from Harry.

'I miss you. x.' Was all it said, i was about to reply when i heard Ruby scream from the door. I freaked out a little bit and hesitated running out there, just incase it was an axe murder.

I peeked out into the hallway. But i wasn't seeing a murder. No, only Ruby and Louis making out and Harry standing there awkwardly.

'HARRRRRRRY!' I screamed running up to him and basically jumping on him.

'Kylaaaaaaaa!' He whispered into my ear. He put me down on the ground infront of him and pulled me in for a kiss. It was short, but sweet.

We followed Louis and Ruby into the loungeroom.

'I missed you too!' I said to Harry since i didn't get to reply to his DM.

He sat down on the couch, i went to sit next to him but he pulled me onto his lap instead.

'God, is that what we were like?' I heard Ruby whisper to Louis from the other couch.

'Yes!' I replied before he could.

'So wait, why are you two here? We only saw you like yesterday, how did you get here so fast?!' I asked confused.

'We we told you two we would see you soon.' Louis replied simpily.

'We were on the next flight after yours...' Harry said looking away like he was embarrassed.

I've never had a guy fly from the other side of the world for me. Especially when i literally just saw them like a day ago. I will admit, i was one of the cutest things ever.

'But you still didn't tell us why you are here?' Ruby said.

'Its a surprise.' Louis replied not giving anything away. I just sighed. As much as we would both like to know why Louis and Harry have just turned up here. It was just nice having them here with us.

'Its kind of weird to think that just under two months ago this is all where it begun..' I said, trying not go get too sentimental.

'That was a VERY interesting day!' Ruby said, obviously speaking about the night.

'Naughty Louis encouraging underage drinking!' I joked. Harry laughed.

'You enjoyed it though, i know you did.' Louis replied. He was right, I enjoyed it. So did Ruby and the other guys. What was there not to enjoy.

'And then Harry walked out naked, deffinetly not something you want to see first thing in the morning...' I said trying to act completely serious.

'Oh i saw you peaking through your fingers, you loved it!' Harry whispered in my ear so the other two couldn't hear.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' I whispered back.

'I'm pretty sure everyone in this room has seen Harrys doodle!' I said, almost instantly Ruby laughed. I knew exactly why.

'Um i haven't...' She said when she was done laughing.

'I'm sure you will one day. You being the massive directioner you are should know Harry loves to be naked!' Louis said looking over at her. They were so cute.

'Probably.' Harry added.

I just snuggled more into him.

'Well we will leave you two to it.' Louis said getting up and dragging Ruby out of the room before she could object.

'Be safe guys!' I yelled after them. Harry and I laughed together.