Chapter six.

Chapter six.

After about two hours of drinking and about 3 cruisers too many, Ruby and I were getting pretty smashed... As well as the boys..

'You know what i think?!' Niall said excitedly. He really came out of his shell a little more after a few drinks.

'What?' I said leaning in closer letting him know i was listening.

'We should totally play truth or dare!' He answered.

The room erupted in lots of 'yeaaaaah' and 'lets do it'. It was quiet loud considering there was only seven of us.

'Okay i'll ask first!' Niall paused.

'Actually no, i can't think of anything..'

'Okay okay i'll go! Ruby truth or dare?' Louis said. Knowning Ruby was to drunk to care, i knew she would choose dare.

'Dare!'

'I dare you to... Kiss me!' He winked at her. She didn't waste any time, she got up and walked over to him. Bending down and planting a kiss on his lips. When she pulled away it was visble that Louis was blushing.

'Someones got a crush!' I said, making everyone laugh and Louis hide behind his hands.

~

I woke up, unfamiliar of my surroundings. I looked around. Zayn and Niall were spread out on the floor next to each other. Perfect twitpic moment i thought to myself. Liam was on the other couch. Louis, Harry and Ruby where no where in sight.

'Morning.' Liam said in a husky voice.

'Hey.' I replied.

'My head hurts so bad!' He complained.

'Sucks for you. I feel fine!' i said sitting up. I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket getting into the camera up. I stood up walking over to where Niall and Zayn had passed out.

'What are you doing?' Liam asked confused.

'Taking a picture. Perfect twitpic moment!' I replied cheerily. He got up off the couch moving to my side so he could get a better view of them. I felt his body heat, even though we weren't touching. I went to look at him but when i realized he was shirtless my eyes couldn't move from his abs.

I had seen pictures, but wow.

I took a picture of Zayn and Niall and tweeted it.

'Aren't @zaynmalik and @niallofficial so cute?' I wrote. I knew people would see it.

Seconds later my phone vibrated.

'@real_liam_payne retweeted your picture' It said.

Once again it vibrated.

'@real_liam_payne started following you.' I will admit i was going completely fangirl on the inside!

'Hey.' I turned to see Harry, with his eyes half closed. Probably still half asleep. My eyes made their way down his body. He had no top on, doesn't suprise me. My eyes when down further and i instantly covered my eyes with my hands.

There standing infront of me was Harry Styles, butt naked.

'Oh shit!' I heard him say, but i kept my hands over my eyes.

'Its safe.' Liam said. I moved my hands to see Harry still there, but a cushion from the couch covering his doodle.

'Well that was an interesting night last night!' Liam said. Harry and I agreed.

'I'm going to go find Ruby.' I said before walking down the hall.

'Second door on the right.' Harry called after me. I took his directions and entered the second door on the right where i found Louis and Ruby cuddled up on the bed. Clothed!

They were both sound asleep, so i took the opportunity to take a picture. She would be thanking me later. After i had taken a few i took a seat.

'RUBY!' I basically yelled. But still she stayed asleep.

'RUUUUUUUBBBBBBBY!' i yelled louder this time. Her eyes flung open.

'What?!' She complained.

'Get up dude!'

She tried to move but Louis grip around her waist was too tight.

'Louis.' She whispered. No answer.

'Here let me do it!' I said walking over and shaking him.

'LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS!' i yelled. He groaned. I sat back down feeling acomplished.

'So did you have fun last night?' I started a conversation.

'I can't remember anything!' Ruby said sleepily.

'Me either...' I replied.

'So you don't remember making out with Harry and giving Niall a lap dance?' Louis said out of no where.

'What the f*ck! I don't even know what a lap dance is, or how to give one...' I trailed off.

'Oh my god that is embarrasing.' I said freaking out. I can't believe i made out with Harry, Harry Styles!

'Relax Kyla! I'm kidding. I can't remember shit either!' Louis laughed.

'Thats not funny Louis!' I said, throwing the nearest thing i could find at him, which happened to me his shoe.

'Ouch!' He grabbed his arm where the show hit him.

'I'll leave you two love birds to it!' I said getting up and making my way to the door.

'Oh my god, Shut up Kyla!' Ruby screached in an embarrassed tone. I just smiled as i left the room.