Chapter ten.

Chapter ten.

'I don't ever want to leave England!' Ruby said as we sat on a red double decker bus driving around the streets on London.

'Me either!' I said trying to hide my massive smile. She just looked at me confused.

'What happened that i don't know about?'

'Nothing..'

'Does it involve a certain someone that goes by the name of Harry Edward Styles?'

'You know after we told Louis that we were actually One Direction fans and then Harry wanted to speak to me.' I paused waiting for her to say something.

'Yeah go on!' She said excitedly.'

'Well turns out the rumours were true, and he was dating Mrs oldie, Caroline Flack!' I laughed.

'Oh my god why are you laughing thats not funny?! Now you can't have him!' She replied without letting me finish.

'You didn't let me finish! He tried to break up with her while he was in Australia. Anyway he broke up with her the other day. And long story short, i'm the one he wants apparently.' I couldn't not smile. Harry Styles wanted me, out of all the girls in the world. He broke up with someone for me! Romantic or what?

'Are you being serious?!' She said giving me a look like she didn't belive me.

'Yes, i'm being serious. Thats what he said!' I replied happily.

'So does that mean you two are like seeing each other now or?' Ruby questioned.

'I don't know, we haven't talked about it...'