Chapter twenty-seven.

'Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can't breathe.' I sung along with the music playing in the car. Everyone erupted into fits of laughter.

'What?' I asked.

'I don't know whats funnier, the fact you are singing One Direction. Or the part you were singing was the your boyfriends part!' Ruby said between fits of laughter. I looked at the girls, confused as all hell.

'I don't get how that's funny...' I replied. I was a One Direction fan before i was Harry's girlfriend. I could still enjoy singing to their music just as much as i did before i knew them, couldn't i?

'Am i the only one who has never been a fan of One Direction?' Maddy asked from the side of the limousine where she sat next to Jazz. We all just looked at her confused.

'Wait, how did you and Liam meet?' Jazz asked her.
'I'm Andy Samuels cousin. I was hanging out with Andy one day, and Liam was in town so the two of them decided to catch up and yeah, Liam and I were flirting a whole lot according Andy. So he set us up on a date and things went well.' She explained.

The look on Jazzs' face when Maddy mentioned she was Andy cousin was priceless. We all knew just how much she loved Andy!

'Are you serious?!' Jazz yelled basically jumping out of her seat.
'Yeah?' replied Maddy, looking slightly intimidated by Jazzs' excitement. Ruby and I laughed at the situation.

'You will soon learn just how much Jazz loves Andy Samuel's...' Ruby said to Maddy.

We were all so caught up in what was going on we didn't even realize that we were at our destination.
'We are here.' The driver said opening the door to let us out. We all got out thanking him as we did.

As we made our way up the massive steps leading into an unfamiliar building i got a little excited. Jazz, Ruby and I had planned a little girls night to welcome Maddy into the gang.

We had the boys hire out a cinema so we could have a private screening of 'A Year In The Making' as well as watch all their video diarys from their time on X-Factor. Even though Ruby, Jazz and I had seen all of this a million times being the massive directioners we are.

We decided that is Maddy was going to be spending a lot of time with us and the boys on this tour she might as well understand all the inside jokes and everything.

'What are we doing here?' Maddy asked looking around the empty room.
'Converting you into a directioner!' We all replied cheerily, excited for the night ahead.

We walked through the door of the cinema we had hired. It was completely empty, except four bean bags near the front and a heap of food from Nando's.

'I hope you like Nandos!' I said as i ran over claiming what i thought was the best bean bag. The other three weren't far behind me.

'By the time we are finished here, You will understand what we talk about all the time a little more.' Ruby said.

The lights dimmed and 'A year in the making' started. I couldn't contain my excitement to be honest.