Chapter fifty -The End.

Chapter fifty.

'Wha..What are you doing here?' I stuttered. His eyes dropped down to my pregnant stomach. My tight fitting top didn't hide it one bit.

'Things just aren't the same without you Kyla.' He said as he took a step closer. I placed my hands on my belly as if i was protecting my baby. I had no idea why i did this.

'He sent you didn't he?' I spat. I don't know why i was getting so worked up over this.

'He doesn't know i'm here...' He replied. He was now standing right in front of me. I looked around for my mum, hoping she could help in this situation but she had obviously left the room to give us some privacy.

Finally i let my guard down, giving in.

'I've missed you Nialler!' I said wrapping my arms around him, he did the same holding me tight. As i stood there in his arms everything came back to me. I felt tears coming on.

I couldn't help but wish it was Harry who had come all the way to Melbourne to see me. To tell me how much he missed me and how he wishes we could be a family. Me, him and the baby.

I wondered out of everyone why Niall was the one to come all this way. It just didn't make sense to me. None of it did.

'Shh, it will be alright.' Niall whispered into my ear as he held the back of my head, hugging me tighter than ever. I felt comfortable with Niall.

He was like the big brother that you could tell absolutely everything to. His arms where the arms you wanted to be in while you were crying.

I pulled back looking up at him. In the whole time i had been with the boys i never really took the time to take in Niall's features.

I loved the way his braces made his smile bigger. How his clear blue eyes could reassure you everything would be alright. I loved the way his dyed blonde hair sat perfectly stuck up at the front.

Back when i used to be just another fan on twitter, when i only had videos and pictures to look at of the boys. I truely believed Niall was perfect, every little thing about him. And i still believed that. But when he was standing in front of you, you appreciated it so much more!

'So, what brings you to Australia?' I asked, finally over my little crying session. He looked deep into my eyes, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

'You of course. I don't know any other awesome Aussie chicks!' He said with a massive grin, i just burst out laughing.

'You know Ruby..' I replied. His face turned serious for a second.

'You know what i meant. I meant awesome Aussie chicks that are actually in Australia!' He said like it was completely obvious when he said it.

'I'm being serious Niall! You didn't just come here to look at my pretty face!' I replied in a serious tone, keen to get down to the bottom of why Niall was suddenly at my house. How did he even find my house...

'To be honest, I just really missed you. You're like the little sister i never had. The lads and i have a few weeks break and i decided with my spare time i'd take a trip to Australia...' He explained. As convincing as he was, i still didn't believe him 100%.

'Oh, well how nice of you!' I replied with a smile, grabbing his hand and leading him over to the couch.

'And..' He paused for a second, like he was about to announce some big news. But really that was just Niall being Niall.

'I'm here to take you to dinner. We ate at this nice restaurant so i made a reservation. We have two months worth of news to catch up on. So basically you don't have a choice!' He explained. I sighed, i really didn't want to go out in public like this. Everyone who hadn't been living in a cave for the last four months knew i dated Harry Styles, they also knew i was having his child. If i was seen out with Niall, It was just going to cause more bullshit.