Chapter twenty-two.

Chapter twenty-two.

'Table for four?' The waitress asked as walked through the door of a fancy restaurant. I felt so out of place.

'Yes please.' Louis said politely. We followed her as she lead us through the busy restaurant to an empty table near the back.

'Is this alright?' She asked looking at Harry, making it obvious she was checking him out.

'Its fine!' I replied moving a little closer to Harrys side just to let her know he was taken.

'Let me know if you need something.' She said looking at Harry one last time before she walked away.

'Some girls. oh my god' I said sitting down on the chair Harry pulled out for me. I gave him a small smile as a thanks.

'Its okay, my standards would never go that low.' He whispered in my ear before sitting down on his own chair. I laughed silently to myself, if i remember correctly his standards were pretty low at one point.

'So why are we even here?' Ruby asked.

'Yeah why are we? I've never felt so out of place in my life!' I added.

'Why? You look beautiful. Both of you do.' Harry said smoothly.

'Hey! Ruby's mine!' Louis said, pretending to take what Harry said the wrong way.

'Anyway. Since Louis and I have to leave in a few days for tour, we wanted to see if you two ladies wanted to come with us on our American tour?' Harry said, he looked nervous.

'Are you kidding? I've always wanted to go to America!' I replied jokingly. But by the look on his face he took me seriously.

'Harry, chill. I would love to come with you guys on tour. I hate not seeing you!' I said looking deep into his eyes, letting him know this time i was serious.

School was now on summer holidays. So i don't really see why my mum would have any problem with me going with Harry to America.

'I think that sounds like a good idea!' Ruby said excitedly wiggling in her seat.

'I'll be right back, i need to go to the bathroom.' I said getting up from my seat and motioning for Ruby to come with me.

We made our way into the toilets. I checked all the stalls before i started speaking.

'I think we should take them home, like to meet our mums and stuff before we leave.' I said.

'When?' Ruby replied. I wasn't sure if she liked my idea or not. I wasn't too keen on having Harry meet my mum. It was embarrassing the amount of questions she would ask him.

'Well maybe instead of staying in the hotel tonight we could all go stay at my house tonight and your family could come have lunch with mine tomorrow. Then everyone could meet Louis and Harry.' I suggested.

'But my mum doesn't know i'm dating Louis...'

'Wait, you haven't told her yet?' I asked slightly shocked. I told my mum almost straight after Harry asked me.

'I've been meaning to tell her. But its just been kind of full on since. I haven't really had a chance to talk to her.' That was understandable. In London we were always occupied. We haven't been back to either of our houses since we landed back in Australia. I think my mum would like to have me back home, even if it was just for a night.

'How about we just do my plan and invite your family. And you don't have to say you and Louis are dating, you can say your are just friends.' I said.

'Yeah, i guess that would be alright.' She replied.

'Anyway, all it would take is a little looking around online for her to find out that you are dating Louis Tomlinson. For all you know, she could already know.' It was true, I had seen so many things online about Ruby and Louis being a couple. It was crazy.

After all, Ruby and I were just two girls from two Melbourne Suburbs. And now here we are, all over the Internet and international magazines just for being in a relationship with two guys from a massive boyband. We never even thought One Direction would know us from any other fan.

'Thats true.' She said after thinking about it for a few seconds.

'I'm so keen to sleep in my own bed tonight!' I said excitedly.

After sorting out everything as best as we could at the current time we made our way back out to the table where Harry and Louis sat patiently.

'Did you want to take any longer?' Louis said playfully.

'We had to sort some stuff out.' Ruby said trying not to give too much away.

'Do share.' Louis said moving his chair a little closer to Rubys.

'No! Now its our chance to play this little game!' I said, i knew it would kill them not knowing what we were planning.

I wasn't entirely sure that either of them would like to come home with me for the night. Or if they wanted to meet our families yet. But i really just wanted to go home, especially since i wouldn't be home for the next three or four weeks.

After dinner we got in the car and headed back to the hotel. When we arrived an employee of the hotel was waiting outside with all our bags ready to load them into the car.

While Ruby and I were in the bathroom, we had called the hotel to let them know we were checking out early and asked them to have our stuff ready outside for us so the boys didn't have a chance to protest.

'Whats going on?' I couldn't tell the look on Harrys face was confusion or if he was just freaking out.

'We aren't staying here tonight.' I said simpily. I still didn't want to give too much away.