Chapter 19 (Jayden's Point of view)

I'm really sorry about the wait on the chapters, what can I say? School sucks :(

-Georgia xx

THIS CHAPTER IS FROM JAYDEN'S POINT OF VIEW!

...........................................................................................

She's been gone for 3 weeks.

I've looked everywhere for her, I've searched her dorm, Brooklynn's dorm, heck I even drove all the way down to her parents' house and I can't find her or anything that may give me a clue.

I hate that she is gone because of me, I don't even understand how someone took control of my mind! I thought it was nearly impossible for someone to take control of a mind as powerful as mine.

I let out a scream, this is so frustrating.

At first I was angry at her, at me, at Tanna, at anyone.

Then I was sad.

Then I was scared for her, I thought she could have been in trouble but then I realised my mark would tell me if that was the case.

Speaking of my mark, it has been hurting like hell. My mark pains me to the point of screaming in class. Well it did until a few days ago, I can tell that she is close, I just don't know where.

Right now it is lunch time and I am sitting with Steph, Daniel, Will, Brooklynn and of course Tanna. We had to make up a story to tell them as Steph and Daniel aren't vamps so we stuck close to the truth and told them she ran from the party and we don't know where to.

"I can't believe that Zyana isn't back yet" Steph voices her concern and frustration, "Like come on I don't even know why she left and she could be in a gutter somewhere bleeding to death!" She is screaming by the last part.

"I know babe but you need to chill" Daniel tells his girlfriend.

"CHILL?! You did NOT just tell me to chill when my best friend is missing!"

"Umm, w-well..." Daniel stutters, man he needs to grow a pair, but I will admit, Steph is somehow very scary right now even though she is dressed in pink.

"What Daniel means..." Tanna starts, throwing a glare at Daniel, "Is that we are ALL scared for Zyana, she was close with all of us. But freaking out is NOT the answer, imagine if we all started freaking out! It won't help anyone. It has been a few weeks-"

"Three weeks to the day" I butt in causing me a glare from Tanna.

"So she is bound to come back at sometime" Tanna concludes.

"Yeah, sometime." Brooklynn mumbles while standing up from the table as the bell rings, signifying the end of lunch.

Tanna and I stand up and start to head to our next class. Our next class is one that we have together, the same one that we used to walk to with Zyana as her class was next door, we now spend the walk talking about different possibilities as to where she could be and how to find her.

"Remind me again why we haven't used my mark to track her?" I ask Tanna once we are out of earshot.

"How many times do I have to explain this, if she doesn't want to see us she obviously isn't going to just let us walk up to her..." Tanna starts her explanation but I am no longer listening.

"Tanna, look" I say, nodding my head towards the class that Zyana would be in if she was not hiding.

"Don't go to her" Tanna tells me.

"I have to" I reply.

"Resist the urge, she will just run again. At least we know where she is" Tanna commands with a stern voice.

"Fine, but there's only so long I can go without her" I tell Tanna. It's true, the longer I am away from her the more it hurts me, call me whipped, I don't care. I love her and I need her.

"I know" Tanna replies as we walk away from my soulmate and into the class next door.

..................................................................................................

Sorry about how short the chapter is,

thanks for reading,

-Georgia xx