Chapter 10

Zyana's outfit is up the top

-Georgia xx

........................................................................................................

Yesterday was incredible, I can't stop thinking about it while I get ready for class. After getting to the top of the hill we sat, ate and talked for hours. I then found out that Jayden had a pair of my bathers with him (Thanks to Brook, Steph and Tanna) So after getting changed behind a tree (classy, I know) We went for a swim in the lake. It was so unusual but amazing having the contrast of the cold water to Jayden's body heat.

"Zyana, we gotta go, now!" Steph's voice cuts through my thoughts. "Class starts in five minutes".

"What? Ok I'm coming now" I yell while running out the front door. "What are you doing standing there, Let's go" I almost yell at Steph.

"Zyana"

"What?"

"You're still in your pyjamas" Steph comments while trying to hide her smile and I look down to see my flower pyjamas.

"Oh Crap!" I yell running back inside and opening my draws as fast as I can and grabbing random bits of clothes.

"Zyana, dress nice, Jayden has shifted the next class to be with you."

"WHAT!" of course this happens today. "Ok, ok, Zyana, calm, ok, ok" I talk to myself while grabbing one of my favourite outfits and chucking it on.

"Now let's go" I tell Steph while once again running through the door. And together Steph and I run to class.

The class goes quickly, Mr Daster talks for most of it and then gives us an assignment. Great. I exit the class talking to Steph and it takes me a moment to realise that Jayden is standing next to the door waiting for me.

"Hey beautiful, I like what you're wearing" I look at Steph and we exchange a quick thank the lord look. This guy, my guy really knows how to make me feel special.

"Thanks, you too" I reply, I'm not gonna lie he looks hell good with his navy top, and jeans.

We say a quick goodbye to Steph and then hurry off to class. Holding hands might I add ;).

"So how's my girl today" My girl???

"Better now you said that" I reply with a wink causing Jayden to laugh. I love his laugh, so carefree. "Although I almost left the dorm in my pyjamas this morning". He laughs more and I laugh with him, thankful for all that I have.

•••

"So what are you all doing for the weekend?" Steph asks while we are all eating lunch later that day.

"Not much" Tanna spoke first.

"I will be with Brookie" Will replies while looking at Brook with so much passion and love it's overwhelming.

"Brookie" Daniel coughs clearly making fun of the name.

"Hey, I think it's cute" Steph tells Daniel.

"Yes Stephie" Daniel replies in a highpitched voice.

"Oh stop it" Steph says while slapping Daniel.

"I'm going home to see my parents for my birthday"

"Birthday?" everyone but Jayden and Tanna reply at the same time.

"Yeah, my birthday, it's on Sunday."

"And she's turning 18" Tanna butts in.

"18" Brook and Will reply at the same.

"Yeah, ok, that's it! Why does everyone keep acting weird cause I'm turning 18?"

"No reason" Tanna, Brook and Will reply at the same time.

"It's just that turning 18 is a big thing" Jayden tells me.

"You guys are nuts" And with that the conversation changes to a different subject.

"Do you want to go outside?" Jayden whispers in my ear.

"Sure" I answer while standing up.

"See ya later guys" I say to let them know we're going.

"Bye Jayana" some people mumble.

"Toodles Zayden" others reply.

With that I leave the cafeteria holding Jayden's hand and laughing at the group of friends I had. They were dorks.

...................................................................................................

I know this chapter was short but next chapter is where the story really begins.

Thanks for reading.

-Georgia xx