Chapter 20

BACK TO ZYANA'S POINT OF VIEW!

...................................................................................................

Three weeks to the day, it has been three weeks to the day since I decided to give Jayden a better life. I know it is said that once you find a soulmate you can never find someone better but it was also said that it was impossible to be as powerful as I am. He will move on, he has to because I am not going to ruin his chance at a happy ending. A part of me is telling me that I am his happy ending and that I should stop being stupid and go back to him but I can't.

I miss him like crazy though, I can't sleep, eat or function properly. Being away from him is eating me alive but I know I am doing the right thing. My wrist doesn't hurt as bad now, only because I'm closer to him though, I couldn't deal with the pain so I decided to crash at Rebecca's. We started talking after lunch in the class we share and she told me that I could stay at hers for as long as I wished. I am glad to be staying closer to NYU, where I had been staying before made getting to and from my classes hard. Rebecca doesn't know much about what is happening I just told her that I need to be away from my friends. Right now we are sitting on her bed watching a movie on her computer.

Is that knocking sound coming from the movie? That isn't knocking anymore, that's banging.

"Zyana oped up" I hear Jayden's muffled voice through the door and it makes my heart squeeze.

"I'll take care of this" Rebecca tells me.

"Umm can I help you" Rebecca asks through the door.

"Yeah I want to speak to my girlfriend" Comes a reply.

"I don't know who you are or what you are talking about"

"I am Jayden and the girl in there with you, that's Zyana, my girlfriend and I want to speak to her"

"No" Rebecca replies.

"Yes" Jayden states.

"NO"

"YES!" Jayden practically yells, "Either open the damn door or move out the way because I will bash the door down if need be."

"Fine" Rebecca backs down and throws me an apologetic glance before opening the door to a very tired looking Jayden.

"Zyana, please listen to me" Jayden speaks.

I ignore him and continue looking at the computer screen.

"Zyana" Jayden demands.

I ignore him again.

Then suddenly the computer dies, damn Jayden and his electrical powers.

"Listen" He pleads.

I turn to him but I don't speak a word.

"I need you as much as you need me, a lot. You have spirit powers, use them, am I scared of you?" Jayden challenges. I slowly begin to use my powers. Jayden isn't scared of me but he should be.

"It doesn't matter if you are scared of me or not, I am NOT going to put you in danger" I yell at Jayden.

"Baby, please jus-" Suddenly Jayden collapses.

"Jayden! Jayden!" I scream, getting up and running towards him. Oh wow I feel light headed. Suddenly Jayden's fathers words ring in my head. 'You are stronger together than you are alone'. Jayden's wrist! I jump with all of the energy I can muster but fall short, over a meter from Jayden.

Blackness.

........................................................................

Sorry I haven't updated in so long,

-Georgia xx