Chapter 30 | Something New

| Guys today I watched Girl Fever (JMo is in it) and OMFG. Teenager-in-love JMo? GO WATCH THAT MOVIE NOW OMG I DIED I SAW JEN IN A WAY IVE NEVER SEEN. YES JMO IS A DIRTY TEASING GIRL AND SUCH AN ADORABLE CUPCAKE AND FLAWLESS LIKE HER SKIN OH JESUS bye world|

When he tried to pull away, she kissed him more.

The feeling was new and it felt damn good.

They had sat on the couch, so right now she was sitting next to him, her thighs above his and one of their hands interlaced while the other was just to caress each other's face or hair.

It was like, now, sleeping was the least they both wanted to do.

When she pulled away (only because she needed to breathe, though), their foreheads fell against each other's and they just stayed there, trying to catch their breath.

His fingers were brushing her neck's skin, a zone that was pretty sore and that she quickly recognized as the red mark left from the whole Olivia episode.

When she opened her eyes, which had been closed all this time, she saw his focused on her neck, and quickly looking up at her when he noticed she was watching him.

"We should go to sleep."

"Aye... We can continue this tomorrow." He smirked at her.

And it made her relieved because god he really wanted her just like she wanted him.

"Go to my bedroom, and now I'm serious, Emma. Neal would want to wake up next to you." And yes, his voice tone made her melt because he really cared about her.

"Okay." She breathed, and his gaze was so serious that she felt the need to make him smile.

She kissed him on his right cheek, then on his chin and finally on his lips with a silly smile on her face, and she giggled - an adorkable giggle - with her cheek against his, before standing up and walking back to his bedroom.

"Sleep well."

"Oh sure I will now." he teased her, and the funny thing was: she said that because she already knew he was going to answer her that.

---

"Morning." she said when she found him on the kitchen, already dressed-up and preparing breakfast.

"Hey you two." he said, giving her a knowing smile. "Liam should be here any time now. He'll take us to school today."

Neal's school was near theirs so it was no problem.

"Great, thanks."

"Did you sleep well, Neal?"

"Yes."

Neal had been less shy before he went to bed but now after being all night with Emma, he reversed.

"I bought chocolate pancakes, wanna try them with me lad?"

"Yes!!!"

"No! No chocolate for breakfast. I brought him his usual cereal." Emma said, placing the paper box on the kitchen island.

"I don't want them anymore."

"Well why don't you eat this delicious cereal right now so you can eat these after dinner?" He suggested and looked back at Emma for approval. "Unless there's no chocolate for dinner either?"