Chapter 2 | She thought Wrong

| ITS HEREEEEE OH DAMN IT I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN A LOT OF THIS FIC AND I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS
I WARN YOU NOW THAT THE END IS GONNA HURT AND IT WILL VERY UNEXPECTED BUT WELL YEAH IM SATAN WHATEVER

ANYWAYS, TODAYS MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT BDAY! 2 YEARS SINCE I CAME IN TO THIS FANDOM AND THAT WAS THE BEST THING THAT IVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE.

you should go re-read chap1 cuz it's been a while 😉 anyways, the waiting is over!

Now a few thing before we start:

- you should put your background white cuz I have iMessage screenshots and it looks awful with other backgrounds. Just pls do it 😌
- Emma is in a kind of social economics course I don't really know how the courses are called in Canada but well.
She will be a bail bondsperson in the end but right now, she really doesn't know what to do with her future.

So her subjects are like: economics, law, business administration, finance, idk and ENGLISH and PHYSICAL EDUCATION (those two aren't really optional - everyone has them.)

Which meaaaaans Killian has them.
I first thought on putting Killian in a literature course but in this ff I'll need him disliking books kay?
So I thought on making him into the navy and boats and I just thought no.
So he's in a music course. He also has english and PE.

Those are the only classes where they're together.

Btw guess who's their english teacher? Miss Blanchard. The one you complained so much because she wasn't in the family tree 😏 don't worry, satan knows what she's doing.

Enjoy!
AND COMMENT EVERYTHING THAT GOES IN YOUR MIND |

She made sure she was the first one getting in the classroom, which meant choosing where she wanted to sit and don't give a damn about the others.

"Okay stop that! Stop!" A blonde girl was laughing uncontrollably with a guy behind her tickling her, almost making her drop her books.

"You're gonna tell me that later."

"You wish." The girl stopped when she reached the seat next to Emma. "Hey could I sit here?" She asked.

"Sure. I'm Emma."

"Elsa."

She smiled, a new friend.
What the hell, Emma? You merely said 3 words to her.

The guy sat on the table next to her.

The english class started.

"I'm Mary Blanchard, most of you already know me. I'm afraid we have..." She looked down at her students list. "2 new students this year. Emma? Emma Swan?"

"Oh it-it's me. It's Emma Nolan now actually."

"Oh. Nolan? Kay lemme just..." She reached for a pencil to scribble her surname on the paper and wrote something quickly.

Everyone was looking at her. She could read their minds. Why did she change her surname?
Parents' divorce? Foster daughter?

This was exactly what she didn't want. She wanted a fresh start.

"Well, welcome to the new school. I'm sure the principal has already talked to you and explained everything." He did. A really awkward wasted afternoon alone with the principal. "And the other student... We have an Olivia Nolan? You two are sisters?"