Chapter 11 | What a Plot

| Okay so let's pretend Reawakened is indeed the s1 OUAT book but that its characters' names are like another ones.
Emma Swan in the OUAT story will be called Anna - why anna? Because Adam and Eddy once said she was initially supposed to be called Anna - so the Emma (from my fanfic) won't have the same name as the main character of her fav book and it doesn't get confusing.

Only Anna's son will be actually called with the real name - Henry.

If you didn't understand what I just said, tell me that I'll explain again|

"Yeah I've been suspecting it anyways. But I believe Killian and I will overcome this, right brother?" Liam said, sighing and holding the glass of water that was in front of him.

"Of course. No one should ever mess with the Jonas brothers."

It was an old joke they had, one that Emma only realized seconds after he said it and laughed.
Jonas brothers, indeed.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Anna asked getting up.

"Of course, Anna. You don't even have to ask." Liam chuckled.

The men started talking about what she'd consider men subjects: the new car that was in front of Liam's neighbors' house.

"Haven't heard your voice today, Swan."

"Oh-" she spoke and he was right. She felt like she was talking right after waking up. "I'm just shocked with all this. I mean he was your father."

She was glad Liam wasn't paying attention to their conversation. She didn't know him and she felt more comfortable just with Killian.

"I felt the same. But now? I don't give a damn, Emma. He abandoned us."

Her eyes traveled in his, searching for any kind of lie. She just found pain.

"What are you going to do now?" She asked, her voice careful.

"I have Liam now. Though that will end soon. I'll look for a job and get my own place." He was 18 after all. This was just his last year on school and then he was free.

She found herself wondering what would he choose to do, what would he want to be in the future.
She had no idea about herself, but she knew she wanted to have something to do with catching people.

She's always imagined herself being a hero, dreaming of saving the day of innocents from the bad guys, and who knows, maybe one day find her real parents with that job.
That used to be one of the many episodes she replayed every night before falling asleep.

"You guys staying for dinner?" Liam asked and then it hit her the amount of time that had passed since they arrived there.

"Ohhh Jeff I need to go home."

"Yeah of course, I'll take you now. You two can stay if you want. I have work to do but I can come here after dinner pick you up-"

"No, Jeff it's not necessary." Elsa replied. "But thanks for being so kind." She said in a more intimate tone. "We're leaving then. I'll see you tomorrow Killian?" Elsa asked behind him, her hands on his shoulders, massaging him slightly.

She found it so weird how a boy and a girl could be so close without being more.
Elsa had told her that this friendship only happened because of a failed relationship.