LMFAR 1

This is the First and Official story I made. I guarantee that you'll enjoy and love it. If not, check my other stories. Don't change or copy anything. Thank you for reading this, don't forget to vote and follow me. Leave a Comment for any suggestion, I valued it.

WARNING: This story contains BoyxBoy Love and Scene. Don't like the theme better not read it, and also don't leave any comment that's useless.

RED

Copyright2013

CHAPTER ONE

Keita's POV

Are there any happenings in your life that you fell in love for someone even though it's against the world?

Well in my case I have deeply fell in love for that person, I don't remember how it happened but I'm happy for that incident.

It all begins in fall, where school start again. I'm Keita Hazuno, 4th year college student at Cherry Blossom Academy. Just an average guy with an average heaight, I like to wear my headset and listen to music whenever I'm bored.

My girlfriend dump me because she wanted space between us. However, that space she asked it only means she wants to get back with her ex-boyfriend, sometimes I really don't understand girls and this kind of situation. I started to live alone in the apartment nearby the park because my parents are busy taking good care of my younger siblings.

"Hey Keita, wake up! We're going to be late!" Akira shakes my body and throw pillows at me.

Akira Seiji is my friend since I enter Cherry Blossom Academy we're like brothers, he always do this and come to my apartment because he knew that I'm lazy for everything in short 'Up to No Good Kid'.

Keita yawn, blinking his eyes. "I told you Akira. I'm not a kid anymore. I can do this myself, okay? So bright." looks at the window and covers my face with a blanket.

"I opened the blinds. Whenever, I get in here it's messy and dark. Come on, Keita! Get off the bed and get dress please we're going to be late!" pulling the blanket. "All right, all right." I step out of the bed.

Akira also clean my apartment and make foods for me. I know, it's kind of embarrassing but he's used to do that, the more I say don't; the more lectures I will get from him.

"Hey. Keita did you hear, we will have a new homeroom teacher? I hope it's a hot chick" he chuckles.

"You really didn't change a bit, Akira. You and your nasty fantasy. What a pervert." I whispered while putting my uniform, he just laugh in response.

Our last homeroom teacher quit, for the reason he will get married this fall. It's every man dream to have a perfect family and marry to the person they want to spend their whole life with. "Stop daydreaming. We're on the same class again"

Akira looked at the bulletin board, we're classmates ever since I entered this school. "I'm not daydreaming, I'm just thinking of something. Let's go so you can see our new sexy homeroom teacher." Keita chuckles and Akira suddenly pulls him.

"Keita is that your girlfriend, Karen? Who's the guy beside her?" Karen is my ex-girlfriend; she's the girl who dump me.

I continue to walk, "She's not my girlfriend anymore. She broke up with me last spring break. Told me, she needs space so I gave her freedom and that man beside Karen is her ex but it's her boyfriend again."

I explained everything to Akira, because he went home last spring break so he didn't know a thing, "What!? Wow, I didn't know that she can do that to you dude."

Akira looks at Karen with shocked. "Don't mind her. Just act like you didn't know anything, okay? Let's get going."

I doesn't feel bad that Karen broke up with me. She is a type of girl who can't be satisfied to have a plain boyfriend like me, who don't even touched her. I'm the kind of guy who wants to do it if I really love that person.

I'm not saying, I didn't love Karen but there's still something incomplete inside me. It's just my luck that we're not classmate anymore.

The only thing that bothers me is these girls surrounding us. I'm not that popular with girls but when I started to be Akira's friend, there's a lot of girls hanging out around me.

The door suddenly opens, then a man wearing glasses walks right in front of the class. "Good Morning. I'm Ryuu Kisaki. I'll be your new homeroom teacher. Nice to meet you all." the girls starts to ask questions to our new homeroom teacher.

Well, he's really handsome but this pair of glasses he wear, making his appearance more like a nerdy type of teacher. The truth is, it really suits to him. His face is serious, a super strict kind of teacher. I don't really mind what type of teacher he is.

What I want to know is the reaction of Akira. Keita look over to His friend, Akira really is disappointed. He doesn't need to say a word, it is written all over his face. I'm tired and sleepy.

The bell rang as the sign that classes are over. "Okay, that's all for today. Class dismissed go straight home, okay!" Ryuu Sensei said in a loud voice.

(Sensei- Japanese term for teacher)

"His really strict." Akira muttered who suddenly appears in front of Keita

"I'm going to kill those bastards! Telling me that our homeroom teacher is a hot chick, more like a nerdy strict teacher to me! What do you feel about this Keita?" Akira firms his fist.

"Well, I'm fine and I don't really care if it's a girl or boy." Keita said while fixing his things, getting ready to go home.

Unexpectedly, a girl appeared beside Akira and whispered something after that she walks away, "Ahmm, Keita I...". I raised my hand, "I know. Go ahead I can go home alone, have fun."

I know that he'll go to a karaoke bar with those girls. "Are you sure? You know that you're always welcome to come with us." Akira put his arm to Keita's shoulder and smiles.

"I'm fine, don't bother. I just want to sleep today." Keita removes Akira's arm. "How cold. Well, if you really don't like to come, goodbye! See you tomorrow!" He smiled and dashed out of the room.

When Keita is ready to go, he noticed that his new teacher is looking for something. "Sensei, are you alright?" Keita went closer and check his teacher. "Oww" Ryuu bump his head to his desk, "Oh, I'm alright. Just looking for my glasses."

Keita startles, Woahh, his really are handsome. I never thought that he can be this be handsome.

"Keita?" said Ryuu and Keita come to his senses, "Oh. Yeah, let me help you Sensei" the both of them searched the whole room.

At last, Keita found the glasses, "Sensei, here it is." handing the glasses to Ryuu. "Thanks for your help, Keita. But never sleep at my class again, okay? I'll let you off the hook for now because you helped me."

"You noticed that, Sensei. Your excellent for noticing that!" Keita laugh. "Ah, forget it. Let's go home now." Ryuu grabs his things and starts walking out of the room.

"Wait, Sensei... Where do you live?" Keita asked without thinking, "You know that information is confidential, Keita. You don't need to know that." Ryuu continue to walk.

"Come on, Sensei. Tell me, I promise, it's our little secret." Keita smiled foolishly. Ryuu take a deep breath. "Okay. I'll tell you. You know that apartment nearby the park, I live there."

Keita pause for a second. "The apartment with a few tenants?" Keita asked out of the blue. "Well. Yeah I think. Why?" Ryuu continues his walk. Keita follows him. "Wow. What a chance. I also living there."

I don't know what's gotten on my mind to talked to Sensei like this but I'm pretty interested at him even though his cold and a strict teacher. "What are you thinking?" Ryuu ask while changing his shoes. "Oh nothing, don't mind me. Guess, I should be going, Sensei. Goodbye" Keita walk towards the door.

"Wait, do you want to eat dinner at my place?" Keita turns around to face Ryuu. "But, if you don't want it's okay." Ryuu felt embarrass and rapidly walks out. Keita holds Ryuu hands to stop him.

"Hm. If sensei ask it, I want to go. aAkira will not cook for me anyway. Let's go, Sensei. I'm hungry." Keita smiles.

~ End of Chapter One ~