Love Me For A Reason 6

CHAPTER SIX

Akira forced me to ditch class a while ago, despite the fact that he never once did it in his entire life. I know that Akira is a happy go lucky guy however his good at following rules and he put himself first before others.

When he said that we're going to have fun, I feel in that a moment that I'm at ease. The only problem is... WHAT IN THE HELL! WE EXACTLY DOING AT THE ROOFTOP OF OUR SCHOOL! Keita feels frustrated at Akira because he filled his hope ups when Akira said the word "Fun".

"Isn't it fun to skip class, Keita?" Akira looked cheerfully and his hair flowing at the rhythm of the wind in front of Keita whose sitting in the rear of the bars. The rooftop of their school is strictly prohibited due to the heavy wind brought by the near mountain.

The students are not allowed to hang out there, without a permission of the authorized personnel of their school. "Look at him... gladly smiling at me. Where in, we actually stayed at the school rooftop so it's not really counted we ditch class. We're supposed to be out there, doing some nasty things... That's what I understand in the word fun..." Keita mumbled.

Akira look closely to Keita, "Hey did you just said something?" he bend his head a little. Keita turn his face away, "I said that it's sure windy above here." he said sarcastically. Akira stands up and lean at the bars, "Yeah, it sure does... The teachers are right about this place... I'm sorry if we ended up staying here Keita... You know that I never really skip class... Sorry"

I supposedly to make him happy but I don't know where to go, Akira was really upset. "What are you talking about?" Keita smiled and lie down to see the blue sky above him, "It's actually really nice to stay here for a bit. The wind makes my body and mind feel relax..." he continued.

Keita felt drowsy, because the wind is getting to his nerve so he closed his eyes, I should be happy that Akira is always there for me. Even though, I can't say my problem to him I know that he already know it. I wonder what sensei doing right now; maybe he didn't even notice that we skip class... Ryuu...

Keita feel something heavy above him. When he open his eyes he saw Akira on top of him look so sad that Akira cried all of a sudden. "A... Akira??" said Keita in a worried tone, "I'm really sorry, Keita! I can't do something for you to make you happy... I'm here for you... I will listen to your problems... You can tell me everything and I will do everything for you, Keita. I want to make you smile again, just like before. But I... I can't... I can't even make it come true... I'm sorry..." Akira cried like a little kid.

They were been together since of their childhood days and even now. Akira treats Keita preciously, so it's really a big deal for him that he can't make Keita in high spirits.

Keita straightened up and hold Akira's faced, "Hush... Stop crying Akira... I'm alright... See..." Keita smiled cheerfully, Akira didn't stop crying, because he knows that Keita is just forcing himself to smile and his hands is bleeding inside that bandage. He saw Keita valuable hands is damaged, it makes him want to cry more.

Akira hold Keita's hand and put it on his faced, "A...Akira... I'm sorry... but I am okay... You don't have to worry about me... Actually, I'm happy that you brought me here; it makes me calm for a moment... So please stop crying..." wiping Akira's tears, if only I can say it to him, He thought.

Unexpectedly, a man suddenly showed up in front of the door, he really looks tired for running towards the rooftop. Akira and Keita stared at the man whose coming towards them and he steals Akira right away to Keita and grip Keita's uniform.

Akira pushes the man, Keita is up in the air; his feet are not touching the ground anymore. What is this? Am I going to die right now? I didn't even say "I love you" to Sensei or even "Goodbye, please take care of yourself", Keita can't breathe anymore. He tries to push the man away but his only tightening his grip.

Keita noticed that he already saw this guy before... Ahhh... If I'm not mistaken that is the man who's following us earlier. Is he wearing a yukata? (Yukata- a formal wear for men) I need to get out of this or else I'm going to be dead...

He take his chance to kick the man on his stomach, both of them knock down off their feet. The man crouches and holds his abdomen as Keita catches his breath and cough at the same time.

Akira stops crying and dash towards Keita to help him get up but you can still see in his eyes the tears and his it turns red. The man stands up again while holding his front.