Love Me For A Reason 10

CHAPTER TEN

Ryuu's POV

This is totally my fault... I deserved to be forgotten... If only I accept his feelings in the first placed... I can't turn back now... Were back from where we used to be teacher and student relationship... Ryuu cries at the same time is heart hurts while he thinks Keita forgetting him just like that.

The hardest part is his the only one who's forgotten. How can I face him when we see again? What face should I use? I don't know what to do... Keita... Please remember me again... I'll do anything... I love you... I really love you... I'll give anything... Just remember me... Ryuu locked himself to his apartment...

Seiji Hospital

Keita expression suddenly changed and tears fell in his eyes, "Keita..." Akira and Shou when closely to Keita his father and mother when out to catch up with Ryuu who ran away the hospital. "I... I didn't mean to say that... but it's for the best... I caused him a lot of trouble..."

"What do you mean, Keita?" Akira sat beside Keita. "I... I didn't lose my memory... I was happy that his beside me but I'm afraid to face him, I'm nothing but that man..." Keita start to tell the truth. "But you really hurt Ryuu when you said that... It's like you're throwing away him away." Shou explained.

"Keita, you need to apologize to him... Sensei, his hurt when you said those things to him..." Akira was upset and looks straight to Keita.

"I've already decided from the moment I hurt him that day. I need time and space to think if I deserved to be with him... I confess to him and yet I already attacked him... I didn't consider what his feelings..." Keita stands up and packed his things. "Don't tell me?!" Akira yells.

Shou hold Akira to stop him attacking Keita, "Go now, I'll explain it to him. I just hope you know what you're doing, Keita..." Shou smirked. Keita laugh, "You really are a frank person. I owe you one, Shou. Please, take care of him and Akira for me... I'm really sorry, Akira... Goodbye..." he leave the room with his luggage.

Akira breaks off from arms of Shou, "What are you doing, Shou! Why did you let him go away? Why!" Akira fells down in his feet and cry. Shou hugs Akira, "Keita knows what his doing. Just trust him, everything will be fine... Don't cry, honey" Shou kiss Akira torridly so he will stop crying.

Hazuno Household

Keita when back to their house where his family is waiting for him, he comes home after all those months. His father and mother looks the same, it didn't show on their face how old they are but they're making worried face.

"Onii-chan!" the twins Lala and Lily embraced him so tight (Onii-chan- Japanes term for older brother when the speaker is a kid)

"How are you two? Did the both of you been a good girl, while Onii-chan is not here?" Keita brush the hair of his siblings. "Of course, Onii-chan" said the girls at the same time. Keita and the twins walk towards their parents, "Mom, Dad..." Keita bowed to them.

Keita's mother hugs him, "Are you sure you're fine now, Keita?" his mother was really worried when his father told to her that Keita is in the Hospital but nothing serious. "Yeah, I'm alright..." Keita turn to his father.

"Let's not talk it here. Your mother prepares dinner, so let's go inside. I will take your things so take your siblings inside..." Mr. Hazuno lifts Keita's things.

After dinner, Keita and his father talk privately. "So, you're definitely sure about this..." Mr. Hazuno pours tea to their cup, "Yes, I want to leave as soon as possible... I love him but I need to this..." Keita watch the stars above.

"If you're that sure... I guess, there's no way I can't stop you right?" his father chuckled and sat beside him.

"Dad..." Keita's tones suddenly change, "Yes??" Mr. Hazuno stares at him. "Can you look after him for me? His really important to me..." Keita is deeply affected for what his doing to Ryuu, his being unkind to him. Mr. Hazuno put his arm at Keita's shoulder, "Of course, anything for my son..."

Keita decides that he will go to America to find work and think about between Ryuu and him. His flight is tomorrow morning, because Shou arrange everything for him.

They talk when Akira and Ryuu asleep at the hospital, that's why Akira act like that in the hospital knowing that Keita will leave Ryuu just like that...