Love Me For A Reason 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

It's been 3 years since Keita left and leave me hanging, but I still holding his word "Wait for me" what does he mean by that... Why do I still holding onto him... Maybe, he already forgot me... Ryuu stares at the starry night.

"Ryuu-senpai!" one of his colleagues called him (Senpai- a formal Japanese term for calling older man).

Ryuu starts to work on a company after Keita left japan. If he can't see Keita that often, he should keep himself busy. Ryuu smiled and went back to the store, "I'm sorry, but I need to go home. I need to finish my reports for Monday. You can continue drinking without me..."

Ryuu went out with his colleagues after their work because tomorrow is weekend so they can drink but Ryuu can't handle alcohol so he just went for a minute and then leave.

"Aww... But you didn't even finish your drink, senpai... that's cheating you know..." Taiga put his arm in Ryuu's shoulder. Taiga is one of his co-workers and the manager of the company and his kind of drunk...

"Taiga let Ryuu go your drunkard..." Ken gets Taiga off Ryuu. Ken is Taiga's lover, and his also the President. In their company, they allow bi-sexual lovers.

Suddenly, a man appears and gets Ryuu and pulls him out of the store. "Ahmm... Mister, please let me go... It hurts..." Because it's dark, Ryuu can't see the face of the man who pulls him out of the store.

Then the man stops and hugs him tightly, I know this smell Ryuu thought as he figuring out who is this man. Ryuu push the man and look at its face, "It... It can't be... Keita..." the tears he holding for the whole time fell in his eyes.

Keita hugs Ryuu again but this time it's gentler, "Sensei... I'm sorry for leaving you... I came back for you..." Ryuu was confuse for a moment, did he just called me Sensei? But his memory... He totally forgot me... Ryuu remembered what happened in the hospital.

All of a sudden his hands starts to do the same, he also embrace Keita. Deep inside him, he was happy that Keita is back. He doesn't want to think the painful past...

When the tension calm, both of them let each other go and Ryuu starts the talking. "You... You remembered me..." he said while sobbing. Keita holds Ryuu hands, "Let's go to your apartment... I will explain everything" then he kiss Ryuu.

They start to walk; I can't believe that Keita is here... He got taller than me, his body change also it becomes manlier. His voice deepens too, his hair become redder and the way he stared at me my body feels hot... I'm not dreaming right...?

I think, a lot of girls fall for him... I wondered if he gone out with anyone... but he kissed me... wahhh... I can't believe this, this is surreal... Ryuu shake his head. "What are you thinking, sensei?" Keita leans closely to Ryuu who's faced gone red.

Ryuu jumps off his feet because Keita's face so close that he can kiss him again, "Oh, nothing... nothing..." he shake his one hand because the other one holds by Keita.

After a long walk, at last they reach Ryuu's apartment, "I'm here again..." Keita's look change; Ryuu notice it and pulled Keita inside, "You'll catch cold if you stay outside..."

Ryuu went in the kitchen, "What do you want to drink? Coffee or tea?" he start rampage his cabinet. "You..." Keita whispered in his ear as he licks it. Ryuu's face turns red again, "What are you doing? I'm all sweaty, wait..." Ryuu moans because Keita starts teasing his nipple.

"Then, let's take a bath together..." Keita kiss his neck and leave a mark. "Wa...it..." Ryuu push him but Keita carry him towards the bathroom and undress Ryuu.

His body is the same, when I first touch it... It becomes sweeter because of his fragrant got stronger... I wondered if he did it with someone while I'm gone, it's been three years when I leave him alone... His alone and he need someone to comfort him... I hold myself not to go back here, yeah there's a lot of girls flirt around me but I still want this body... That's why I keep myself busy and I decide to go back... Keita thought as he touches Ryuu's slender body.

"Your body becomes thin... Are you eating well? And who's that man before... you let him touch you..." he traces Ryuu's body. "He... My manager... He just put... his hand on my shoulder... and his lover is with us..." Ryuu whines out of the desire he feels.

"Oh, that's great because your mine. No one can touch you, except me. Did you obediently wait for me, Ryuu-sensei?" he puts one finger at a time to Ryuu's ass to loosen it up.

"Ahhhhh..." Ryuu put his hand in his mouth to cover his moaning. "Don't close your mouth; I want to hear you... Scream all you want, Ryuu" he whispered. Then, a white sticky thing went out of Ryuu's cock. "You already cum just calling your name... What a naughty body... You become so lewd, Ryuu"

Ryuu turn around to face Keita, "Be... Because, you're keeping teasing me..." Keita was shock to saw Ryuu's seductive expression, "I'm... I'm putting it in..." he put the tip of his cock to Ryuu's ass. "Wahh... wait... Keita... It... It hurts... Ahhhhh..."

"Please bear it for a moment, Ryuu..." Keita's face goes all red and sweaty as he trusts his cock to Ryuu's ass. ~Ahhhhhh... Hmmm... Nhnn... This sounds covered the bathroom.

"I... I'm Cumming..." Ryuu grin, "Let's cum together, Ryuu... Nhnn" Keita hugs Ryuu so tight as he cum inside Ryuu.