Love Me For A Reason- Extra (RyuuxKeita)

Special Gift

Ryuu's POV

It's been one year, since Keita and I were officially Lovers, I must say that everybody easily accepted us maybe because it's not a big deal anymore to have an affair with the same sex. But there is something really bothers me...

Ryuu do the housework while Keita is working and come home at night. "Honey, where's my socks?" Keita went out their room and ask Ryuu who's preparing their breakfast, "It's in your lower closet, Keita..." Ryuu, "Why don't you try and call me Honey...?" Keita suddenly hug Ryuu.

Ryuu's face turn red, "Wh... Why would I call you that...? It's embarrassing..." he mumbled and Keita let go "I will go now..." Keita sulk, he gets the socks and his briefcase.

Keita went near the door when Ryuu call him, "But, you haven't taken your breakfast..." Keita didn't turn back he just wave his hand at Ryuu...

Ahhh... Why did I say that...? What will I do...? Ryuu went to their room and notice the red mark at the calendar, ~Anniversary ^^~. Whaa! I forgot! What should I do? Keita remember it but I forgot and I make him mad... All of a sudden, someone knocks on the door...

Keita! Ryuu rapidly run at the door but when he opens the door, his expression change to the way it was... "Hi, sensei" Akira wave cheerfully at Ryuu but because of depression Ryuu unexpectedly hug Akira, "Akira... Help me..." he cried. Akira was confused of what's happening.

Ryuu explained everything to Akira that he forgot their Anniversary and he make Ryuu angry at him... "So, that's what happened... I see..." Akira nodded that it's right Keita to be mad at Ryuu. "What do you mean...?" Ryuu serve him tea and he takes the seat in front of Akira.

Akira takes a sip of the tea, Wow this taste good! Maybe, I'll ask sensei how he made this and I will make one to Shou... Akira starts to blush, Ryuu notice that Akira's face becomes red, "Are you alright, Akira?" Akira snaps out of his imagination.

"Ah! Yeah! Clears his throat* let's go back to your problem, sensei... I'll just ask him later*..."

"What do you think I should do, Akira...?" Ryuu makes a sad face and his tears are ready to fell. "Do... Don't cry sensei... I will think of a way..." Akira starts to panic. "I know!" Akira thought of something.

"Wha... What is it...?" Ryuu's face lightened up. "You just give him a gift!" Akira stands up and holds Ryuu's hand, "But, I don't know what gift I should give to him... What if he doesn't like it?" Ryuu starts to frown.

"Ah! Sensei, don't be so negative! I know Keita... He likes it as long it's from you..." Akira glared at Ryuu "Now, let's see... I think you should give him that a man's desire to see or to have..." he continues and walks back and forth in front of Ryuu...

But his phone suddenly ring, "Ahmm... Excuse me, Sensei..." Akira leaves Ryuu alone and went outside to answer the call.

A man's deire... But what could it be... It's my fault... If I never forgotten our Anniversary, this would not be happened... I even drag Akira in my own problem... But there's no time to be sad! I should fix it on my own... Ryuu stands up and when his going outside Akira surprisingly opens the door.

"I'm sorry, sensei... But I need to go home; Shou is waiting for me... I'm really sorry..." Akira bows, "It's alright... I should be the one who should apologize because I drag you on my problem... Don't worry I will handle it from now on..." Ryuu smiled and give Akira's things and a piece of paper.

"What is this, sensei?" Akira opened the paper, "It's the recipe for that tea... I saw your face that you want to know it so you can make it to Shou... I'm happy for the both of you..." Ryuu smiles cheerfully and Akira hug him tight.

"Thank you so much Sensei... I should go now, say to Keita I came here, Bye!" Akira swiftly runs at the hallway down to the stairs.

Ryuu get his laptop and starts to search for his gift, he was shocke what he found out...

~ Man's desire: A man can easily to seduce but the fastest way to make your man to be happy is to see there partner wearing nothing but apron. Men likes to eat so when there partner is cooking, they definitely imagining that their partner is naked. Any color will do but on top of all, neither Red nor Pink is the best...~ with a picture of man and woman naked and wears apron.

Ryuu's face turns bright red, Na...ked? A... Apron... Could this be really...? I think... I can't... It's embarrassing... No, Ryuu... You should... Ryuu went to his closet and find his apron, this should be work...

Later that night, Keita when home from his work "Ryuu, I'm home..." Keita takes out his sock and put it in his shoe. "We... Welcome home, honey... Happy Anniversary..." Ryuu went out the kitchen to see Keita in the living room, "Ry... Ryuu??" Keita was shock after he saw Ryuu wearing a white apron with ruffles at the side.

Ryuu used to be a chef in a restaurant before he became a teacher and that his apron back then. Ryuu takes the briefcase to Keita but Keita hold his hand and hug him tight, "You're so cute! But I thought when you wear this thing it should be complete naked? Why are you wearing underwear?"

Ryuu breaks off, "I can't do it naked, it's embarrassing..." he lowered his head but Keita touch his chin and raise it up.

"It's okay, cause your cute and you remember our anniversary, you even call me honey..." Keita smiles cheerfully. "What do you want to do first, take a bath or me..." Ryuu's turns redder and his eyes were glimmering.

Keita's flinch and walks slowly to Ryuu, "Of course you..." and he start kiss Ryuu torridly and carry him in the couch. "This should be... off" Keita slowly takes off Ryuu's underwear and throw it "Ahhh, You're truly is cute..." he smiled evilly.

Ryuu hide his face because of embarrassment, "Stop it, Keita..." but Keita takes it off "I'm really sorry for what I act this morning..." Keita patiently kiss Ryuu's neck.

Ryuu's let a seductive moans and it turns on Keita to do more. Keita slides his hands under Ryuu's apron and start playing Ryuu's nipple with his hot fingers and suck it gently. "St... Stop... Keita... Ahhhnnnn..." Ryuu try to lower his voice but he can't because of the pleasure Keita give him.

"You want me stop?" Keita stops for a moment and gaze at Ryuu, "No... Mo... More... Keita... Please put it in... I can't take it anymore..." Ryuu spread his legs and open his hole with his fingers.

Keita smirks "If you say so, I should give it to you, honey... Take all of it..." Keita put it and trust faster and harder more than before.

Their move was so intense, that Ryuu moans louder. "Im cum... ming..." Keita suddenly blurred it out. Ryuu put his arms on Keita's neck, "Filled me up, honey...." He push Keita's down and kiss him to stop his moan, Keita splurt it on Ryuu's ass and the both of them was drained.

Ryuu told to Keita that he really forgot their anniversary and about his Special Gift, "It's alright, don't think about it... I'm happy that you gave me the best gift I can have..." Keita kiss Ryuu on the neck and he put something on it

"Here's my gift... I have the same necklace; it's actually a couple necklaces... I'm sorry if it's too simple..." Ryuu hug Keita, "Thank you, I love you so much, Keita..." Keita do the same, "I love you more than anything..."

THE END